Mouse gets called for a request. Discussions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by LMost, Dec 27, 2014.

1. LMost

LMost Member

Name:
    LMost
    musky, Azz, 6JRT's and 2 others like this.

Mouse gets called for a request.

Wife got a call from the administrator of the facility and the administrator of nusring, asking to bring Mouse back in to visit those who where not there Christmas day or asleep.

Guess they actually got some calls from the families of some of the residence saying how great he was and how it was such a great idea to bring him in.

So tonight they also are expecting a large visiting group and would like for him to return and visit those who where not there or those with families which could not come during the week.

Yes camera is on the charger now. So I can add to this post with pictures.
    Love my boy and how he is making so proud of him.

So 4hrs till the Mouse's return. They also asked her if she would consider him visiting a couple other of there facilities in the future on different occasions.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    LMost likes this.
    How wonderful is that?! I look forward to seeing the photographs! :)
  4. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    musky, LMost and Malka like this.
    That's wonderful! If I ever end up in any kind of care home, I do hope it's one that has the good sense to have visits from a dog like Mouse!
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    LMost likes this.
    Me too! :)
  6. LMost

LMost Member

Name:
    LMost
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    Ty all. it is something that started with her asking if she could bring him into see a patient with stage 4 lung cancer that was a dog lover when Mouse was 13 or 14 weeks old, and ended up with him visiting about every 2 weeks until she left there a few months later.

Now looks like he is off to a good start at her new work place.
    I do think a lot of it has to do with Mouse being a unique breed, that has offered him the chance to bring joy to people.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  7. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Well done Mouse you are getting rid of that horrible devil dog status & are getting a lovable huggable status xx
  8. musky

musky New Member

Name:
    Kay
    Well done Mouse and you of course, that is brilliant :038: and I am looking forward to seeing the pictures too !!
  9. LMost

LMost Member

Name:
    LMost
    Sorry all they where having emergency issues, when we got there so will be visiting again on a future weekend.