One ear up one ear down General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by 6JRT's, Sep 21, 2015.

1. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u

One ear up one ear down

Have never notice Kula's ears before, until today when she decided to 'talk' to me on web cam, I was talking to brother but Kula stuck her head in front of web cam, that's when I notice her odd ears one sticking up other flopping down, it was strange seeing her ears like that, as non of my previous 8 GSD's had odd ears they were all sticking upwards.
    (will have to get brother to send me photo of Kula)
    Kula as settled down now & is totally ignoring brother's rules of no dogs on sofa, chair, bed & must go in crate in back of car not on front seat, he can't put radio on in car as Kula likes to 'sing along to the music' she is now walking pass people on the street without growling & lunging at them, but not dogs she still goes crazy as soon as she sees another dog.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. pugluva

pugluva Member

Name:
    carol
    6JRT's likes this.
    It sounds like she's going too keep your brother on his toes for quite some time lol.
  4. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    pugluva and Malka like this.
    Yes he took Kula on {previously called Angel} knowing she had lots of issues, she slowly took to my brother took 12 weeks for him to actually get to walk her, she as been returned to breeder several times & her last owner used a prong collar on her, resulting in her having deep puncture wounds around her neck (Kula now can't wear a collar at all) she as met 2 of my dogs K9 & Skye but not the hooligans (she meet them on a one to one basics) she is still a young dog think she's around 17 -19 months old now, plus she is quiet easy to train as long as she can have her own way lol.
  5. pugluva

pugluva Member

Name:
    carol
    Malka and 6JRT's like this.
    She's had a very crap life then up until she met your brother, how sad but it sound like she's fell on her paws now.

It's going to be a long slow progress but she's very lucky she's got your brother to guide her.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's and pugluva like this.
    I do love that last comment - "easy to train as long as she can have her own way".

Now who does that remind me of...

:017:
  7. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.
    Tikva by any chance lol
    My brother said no to her as she was eyeing the biscuits on the plate, but she took one anyway with a look that said what did you say with biscuit crumbs all around her jaws xx
  8. Mumoftwotiggers

Mumoftwotiggers New Member

Name:
    Toni
    6JRT's likes this.
    I don't know if it will apply but our white shepherd's ears went up at 6 months but fell down again at around 8 months. He was a family dog so not a huge issue we just had to watch for reoccurring ear infections in the droopy ear. Vet linked it to his baby teeth as he never lost them all. He passed away at the beginning of August at almost 14 years and he still had two tiny ones! He could if he concentrated hold both up, but as soon as they moved it would drop.