Pupstime - Daily Update - Every thing about dog Photos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by pupstime, Jul 17, 2019.

1. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Fur real.

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Hi Malka, definitely so sorry about the images. Yes I'm only reposting dog images, I'm willing to take down or give credit to all of your images. Can you assist me with that? Once again, I'm so sorry for using your images without prior permission
  4. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Hi Carole, I'm so sorry for using your images. Yes I'm reposting images from the internet. I'm willing to take down or give credit to your images. Please assist me in doing that.
  5. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    I live for the appaws.

[​IMG]
  6. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Some days are just meant for laying on the floor.

[​IMG]
  7. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Hope you have a pawsome day.

[​IMG]
  8. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    I woof spending time with you.

[​IMG]
  9. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Anything is pawsible.

[​IMG]
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    If anyone is interested, on 19 August the OP posted a picture on his Twitter account titled "You think it is cute? Retweet!"

I will not post the picture here as it is too distressing, but what the OP thinks is "cute" are three pictures of a totally emaciated dog whose bones are sticking out of its skin, which is red raw and covered with flies.

And the OP thinks those pictures of a nearly dead dog are cute.
  11. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I have this poster on ignore, so I only get a notification if a different member posts a reply.
    This sounds a dreadful image. Did you complain to Twitter, Juli?
    I hope their membership would be revoked if they posted anything like that on here!
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I do not 'do' Twitter Carole, so can not complain to them. However, the OP has accounts on Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest [and L-rd knows where else].

He also runs at least three dog groups but I have no intention of joining any of them so I have no idea what they are about.

As for that picture - it literally made me want to weep, so why he thinks it is "cute" is beyond belief. He has a number of pictures of dogs that have obviously been beaten as well [dogs do not get diagonal gashes on the tops of their heads and half-closed swollen eyes all by themselves], and even has a picture of a dog [Pitbull, I think] which has a missing eye. Also marked as "cute".

I am not stalking him, I just check to see if he is saving pictures of any of our dogs as he adds quite a few pictures on each of his accounts every day, and many pictures of Breedia and Dogsey dogs are on Google Images.

He is following me on Breedia so no doubt he will see this and my previous post - I wonder what his excuse will be, but I have a message for him. Even if he deletes those pictures, I have copied them. Dates posted, comments and all.
  13. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I checked on F'book - couldn't see anything offensive on there. Actually there were some rather sweet pics of dogs in youth and their older years. There was one picture of a white dog with no eyes, wearing a striped tie, but the dog looks well enough cared for.
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Not Facebook Carole, but Twitter. Dated 19 August.

I have no idea what is on Facebook as it will not let me in unless I join, which I will not, but it is possible to check what is posted on his other accounts.
  15. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Yes, I understand that, was only saying that I had scouted their FB page.
    I have never been on Twitter - not enough hours in the day.
  16. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  17. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    OMG. That is awful.
    I see there is also another, (different), white dog with no eyes.
    Looks as if they are trying to provoke a response.
  18. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Maybe now you know why I am not happy with the OP.

Calling pictures of dogs like that "cute" or "like the doggy?" and asking people to re-tweet them.
  19. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Thanks fur the memories.

[​IMG]
  20. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @pupstime - in case you have not read it, there is a message for you on your Deviant Art group from one of the members about one of the pictures you posted.
    Just thought I would let you know as you are breaching copyright far too many times and a lot of members on your many groups are getting rather annoyed with you.

And just out of curiosity, on your Pinterest account you say you are in Los Angeles whereas on your Deviant Art group you say you are in Indonesia. Any reason for the discrepancy or was it just a geographical mix-up on your part. :)
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  21. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    hi, It seems like my reply doesn't reach you because I'm in your ignore list. I don't see any button to give you private message on breedia. Please contact me on [removed]