Prob should have joined ages ago. Introductions

Discussion in 'Your Introductions' started by McGrane, Nov 30, 2020.

1. McGrane

McGrane New Member

Name:
    Jen

Prob should have joined ages ago.

Hi there.

So it's a fairly common theme in my life where someone makes the mistake of bringing up dogs, unwittingly unleashing my fury of "Let me tell you all the things about doggies!"

Plus side, I tend to be helpful most of the time, as I do know a good deal about breeds, breeding, health, etc. I started working at a boarding kennel when I was 14 and I've basically been non-stop soaking up information on dogs since then. I think my parents wish I'd applied my considerable obsession and respectable intelligence to a Veterinary degree, but I never could wrap my head around the idea of paying someone to give me information I could just as easily acquire via my own research, on my own time, without obscene debt. Of course, I don't get paid the big bucks because I didn't pay the big bucks, but I don't mind.

I just spent the better part of an hour filling out the profile thing for this forum, so if y'all want to know more about me, it's there. In any case, like I said, it's fairly common for me to flail information when presented with an opportunity to talk about dogs, so I probably should have joined a forum like this ages ago.

Better late than never. Looking forward to chatting with some people who's eye won't (in theory) start glazing over when I begin debating recessive and dominate traits in K9 genetics. ;)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chris

Chris Member

Name:
    Chris
    Hi Jen and welcome aboard.

It's a pretty quiet forum, but people do still come looking for help.

Hope you enjoy it x
  4. McGrane

McGrane New Member

Name:
    Jen
    Chris likes this.
    Thanks Chris. :)