Malone Photos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by mjfromga, Feb 22, 2021.

1. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ

Malone

Yesterday. He's quite picky with kibble and he (still) runs all over the place all day like a hyper maniac. He has always been quite thin (as opposed to fatty) and he was looking scrawny - so I added some stuff to his diet.

I think his weight is okay - I feed him mostly Victor High Pro Plus and I use DYNE every other day along with BEYOND canned food. His weight picked up a bit and he currently looka like this.

Screenshot_2021-02-22-00-11-45.png Screenshot_2021-02-22-00-11-49.png 20210221_140633.jpg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chris

Chris Member

Name:
    Chris
    Still gorgeous as ever, Myra. He really is.

How old is Negredo now?
  4. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Thanks a lot Chris. Nigredo is around 9 years old now. Getting up there in age. He had a large cyst removed from his eyelid earlier this year. He's a tad stiff sometimes but otherwise okay as far as we know.
  5. Chris

Chris Member

Name:
    Chris
    mjfromga likes this.
    Rosie is 9 now too and, like Nigredo is getting a bit creaky. She's great when running about, but jumping up on the sofa or bed is too hard for her so we give her a helping hand. It's awful to watch them growing older
  6. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Brownie could still LEAP into the air like a young dog even until the end, which was about 16 years old and Jade got a tad stiff towards the VERY end, around 14/15 but it wasn't severe at all - so seeing Nigredo stiffen up somewhat at this age is quite new to me. He has ALWAYS been overweight and was born with hip dysplasia (not severe) so I'm sure those things don't help. Never had an overweight or bad hip dog before either. He doesn't need help yet as he hasn't been allowed onto the bed in years and the car doesn't give him trouble... But I DO notice the stiffness sometimes. He will run when he wants to. Malone helps with that.
  7. Chris

Chris Member

Name:
    Chris
    Rosie is small so to jump on the sofa is about 1 and half times her height and the bed more. I'm creaky too so we are a good match :)