Alaskan Malamute WANTED!! General Chat

Discussion in 'Alaskan Malamute' started by 3Beloved, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3Beloved

3Beloved New Member

Name:
    Charlotte

Alaskan Malamute WANTED!!

hi me and my family are looking for an alaskan malamute puppy. if anyone has nay details please email me on [email address removed]

Thank you
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Have you tried contacting breeders?? been to any shows or rally's to meet the dogs??
  4. pingu007

pingu007 New Member

Name:
    BECKY
    have you tried contacting the breed club for a list of reputable breeders? you should do your own research to find a good breeder!

the parents must have upto date eye tests( tested every year) and an acceptable hip score result....

there are lots of bad breeders of malamutes, so be prepared to travel to find a good puppy...it will be worth it it the long run! (puppy farmers can even charge more for 'supposedly rare colours' than what you would get from a good breeder who you will have lifetime support from!)

so please research...this is not your average breed!:lol:
  5. Ceefer

Ceefer New Member

Name:
    Tam
    I am not trying to spam other forums or anything but we looked into getting an AM and we found an AM forum which was really useful. They are also able to discuss breeders too. If you want the address then pm me and I can pass it on.

Sorry if this is not allowed :blush:
  6. Pita

Pita New Member

Name:
    Jackie or Jay
    I have replied to you on a different forum and on that you were asking for one of 3 different and difficult breeds, I did suggest they were not really suited as first dogs and that you should go through the breed clubs or the Kennel club to avoid finding yourself with a puppy farm pup. So yes to go onto the forums run by the breed clubs is a good idea any other is fought with danger.
  7. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    *Post deleted. Please note we do not allow any dog for sale ads on Dogsey*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.