A mop on legs General Chat

Discussion in 'Komondor' started by 6JRT's, Jul 16, 2014.

1. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u

A mop on legs

Went to return a couple of cats back to The Rescue Home - I been looking after them why they recovering from being neutered, anyway I walked into reception & got mugged by a mop on legs, this mop was totally crazy, did try to get some photos of the mop but only got my feet or empty floor, as the mop was super quick.
    The mop is if I get this right is a Konondor X Bearded Collie X Terrier basically the mop is a Heinz 57
    The rescue home owner saw the youngish dog being roughly treated when he was on holiday in Portugal & bought the dog of her owners, took her to the family he was staying with & made arrangements for the dog to be shipped into England some weeks back & have her put into quarantine kennels, the mop came out of quarantine yesterday & by sound of things been runing amok in the reception areas,
    She's super cute super smelly super crazy.
    The Rescue Home owner never said a word to anyone that he had a new dog or that she as come from Portugal until he walked in with her yesterday.
    Will try to get some photos of her.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    6JRT's likes this.
    Can't wait to see those photos!
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    Neither can I - I really need something to laugh at, and "The Mop" sounds like just what I need! :D
  5. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    I try get photo of her before they shave her, as she is very smelly & matted around her ears & tail, best way to describe her is mop on legs she's roughly same size as Cocker/springer spaniel, with the speed of a Greyhound x
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    I just love the description of "mop on legs"! Reminds me of someone once describing their dog as a walking loo brush! :D