American Bully Controversial

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by PB&J, Apr 4, 2012.

1. PB&J

PB&J New Member

Name:
    Jess

American Bully

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Jenn~n~Luke

Jenn~n~Luke New Member

Name:
    Jenn
    I'm not even going to touch this one. I got into it a while back with a friend of mine who's in a group for people who own these dogs. It took all of three seconds for me to get the gist of who wants them and breeds them. It angered me so much I almost broke my keyboard.
  4. madisondobie

madisondobie New Member

Name:
    madisondobie
    WOW, that looks terrible - poor dog!
  5. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Poor dog :(

When are we, as civilised societies, going to put a stop to it :(
  6. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    No need ....
  7. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Its looks like a horse thats back has roached ..:cry: [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. PB&J

PB&J New Member

Name:
    Jess
    Looking at the rest of the blog there are more examples of some seriously deformed dogs :(
  9. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    If people want this type of xxl pitbull why not get a healthy one at least..
  10. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Another deformed/seriously faulted dog. Just for show purposes. This happens with German Shepherds, Chow Chows, Neapolitan Mastiffs and countless other breeds also. Breeding poorly to enhance certain aspects of a dog appearance is not limited to the American Bully. Anybody who shows a "slanted" backed German Shepherd, an overly fluffy/hairy Chow Chow, or a Neo with way too much excessive skin is also guilty of doing this. Poms with faces too flat, Shih Tzus with WAY too much fur. None of these dogs were meant to look like that and all of these dogs have health problems caused by what show breeders have done to them. The English Bulldog as it is today, a waddling mass of health problems (also often used to breed the American Bully mutts) Poor American Bully... he looks miserable.
  11. Loki's mum

Loki's mum Member

Name:
    Gill
    I can't believe that dog is actually being shown and he hasn't been booted out! Surely he doesn't win anything? I've never seen anything like that before, that's truly awful!
  12. PB&J

PB&J New Member

Name:
    Jess
    My thoughts exactly. I don't know how the owner has the nerve to show him, but the fact that he actually made it into the ring is unbelievable.
  13. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Look what they can look like ,not cropped either ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  14. 3dognight

3dognight

Name:
    phil
    hey guys,the pic of the dog in question,is at the extream end of breeding for the, low rider pit, im shocked and iv got 2 of these dogs,they look nothing like that,if you look in the back ground you will see the blue dog.that looks more like.when you see the ads on line they only show you,what they consider,the low,and powerfull looking dogs, usually cropped as well, if you look at a site called,razors edge, you will see what i mean.this dog looks outragious,and probably won something for that...heres my two,both are from theses bloodlines[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]they look nothing like the extream we see in there ads,mine are rescues
  15. PB&J

PB&J New Member

Name:
    Jess
    Looking at those dogs you wouldn't believe they were the same breed as the poor creature I linked to. Where did it all go wrong?
  16. 3dognight

3dognight

Name:
    phil
    it is hard to belive,just goes to show you the extream within a breed.im still shocked.both of mine have thick bone dencity and less of the muscle density.if you put two extreams together ,you get this.
  17. Ben Mcfuzzylugs

Ben Mcfuzzylugs

Wow I didnt think I could be surprised any more what people will breed
    seriously do they not even look at what they are producing!!???
  18. 3dognight

3dognight

Name:
    phil
    it is the look,that they are looking for. its called the mesomorph ,naturally muscular.some males will go for 3500 dollars.us.i rescued 3 pups at one time and kept one for myself,one of the other pups is low and muscular like the images posted here ,not so extream, but bully looking.iv got 2 dogos,one is of standard,24inch and the other is exteamly tall,she is 32..shows me how much of a swing there can be within breeds,here is the two im speeking of...ko and ea[​IMG]
  19. DoKhyi

DoKhyi New Member

Name:
    DoKhyi
    I can't believe that dog is actually standing up without help, let alone in a showring. How kennel blind do you have to be to not see what a mess that dog is? I'm pretty sure it's achondroplastic. Which is fine when the breed is a basset or corgi, but since when have pitbulls had short legs and backs so long and swayed they look like they've broken their spines?
  20. Jugsmalone

Jugsmalone

Name:
    Jules
    They look a lot better. As for the pic of that unfortunate dog, its disgusting! Poor dog :(
  21. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Gosh, someone just DESTROYED those poor dogs ears. Why the AWFUL battle crop on the short one? The dog has absolutely no ears. Another cosmetic alteration of a dog...