Any Bichon owners out there? General Chat

Discussion in 'Bichon Frise' started by Chocolatechien, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Chocolatechien

Chocolatechien New Member

Name:
    Chocolatechien

Any Bichon owners out there?

Hi I have two Bichons and love their cheeky antics that leave them at the top!
    My husband recently observed a well dressed man soaked to the skin and his wife at the services trying to coax out a Bichon from a very smart BMW.
    He said to the man "Oh dear Bichons don't really like the rain" and the man replied "No they don't that's why I've got to get her out, she won't like being in the car in the rain"
    A fine example of a Bichon power- One Bichon and two dancing monkey assistants!
    Any stories?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. spiritualhealer

spiritualhealer New Member

Name:
    ros
    Ha ha!

I am just waiting to see if I have been lucky enough to acquire a bichon puppy. There is only one little girl left but they think someone else is interested, but have not heard back from them so far. So I am waiting with baited breath as to whether she will be mine!

We already have a Labrador x and a westie x so she will have a ready-made family.

I have never had a Bichon but they sound like great fun,

Keep your fingers x for me!
  4. Chocolatechien

Chocolatechien New Member

Name:
    Chocolatechien
    I certainly have my fingers crossed for you and I hope it goes your way because they are big personalities- in a good way of course!
  5. yvonne52

yvonne52 New Member

Name:
    paula
    Mucky Mutz likes this.
    ive got one he is 11wks casper is name
  6. Mucky Mutz

Mucky Mutz New Member

Name:
    angie
    I have Daisy 9 months
  7. LittleMeg

LittleMeg New Member

Name:
    Meg
    I bought out first Bichon Frise in 1979. We were walking through Harrods in London when we came to the Pet Shop. Along with my two children we fell in love with a little white bundle of fluff which was for sale. We decided to buy her not knowing she was a Bichon Frise until we were paying for her. What a bundle of fun she was! We had her for seventeen years before we had to let her go.
    When she was eleven we had bought another Bichon so for a number of years we had two, twice the pleasure. This little girl gave us eighteen years of pleasure before she passed over Rainbow Bridge.
    Our next little Bichon was also adorable but we lost her last year at eight years old due to horrible Cushing’s Disease which lead to other problems.
    We lasted fourteen months without a little Bichon and now have a little puppy of sixteen weeks.
    Every Bichon is different but all have the same characteristics. I would never have another breed.
    Your little Bichon will give you years of fun. Enjoy!