Any Damasand cockers about?? General Chat

Discussion in 'Cocker Spaniel' started by pippam, Oct 21, 2011.

1. pippam

pippam

Name:
    n/a

Any Damasand cockers about??

Millie is one ^__^
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Maria1167

Maria1167 New Member

Name:
    Maria
    Hi

Was googling "damasand" and found your post so decided to join so I could reply!

My dog is a damasand. She is gold and called Lola - pedigree name "Damasand Circle of Dreams". She was born on 9/3/11 and her parents are Damasand Diamond Lil and Cardamine Wolf Sable. They are such lovely dogs aren't they.

Maria
  4. pippam

pippam

Name:
    n/a
    They certainly are! And so much energy too!!

Millie was born on the 14/03/11

she is Cardamin Blue Reflection Damasand and is a dark Blue roan ^__^
  5. smokeybear

smokeybear New Member

Name:
    smokeybear
    Wasn't Pam Walker the first to breed a whole litter of sables in the UK for some time?
  6. pippam

pippam

Name:
    n/a
    Yes your right she did
    which I think Navarro sable king is Millies Great great grand daddy from her mothers side her mum is April Night
  7. Hel-79

Hel-79 New Member

Name:
    Helen
    Hi

We have Lola's brother! Damasand Perfect Storm, he is a black sable, what colour is Lola?

Helen
  8. Maria1167

Maria1167 New Member

Name:
    Maria
    Hi Helen

So sorry for the very late reply!!! I did not realise there had been more replies to my post. I decided to google again. I have always been curious about Lola's brothers and sisters as I didn't see any of them as she was the last one! She is a gold colour. Sables are a lovely colour like their Dad. Do you know how many puppies there were in the litter and what colours they were?

What is your dog's temperament like? Lola has the most amazing temperament. I am quite tempted to get another puppy in a year or so and would only want to get one from Damasand.

Thanks for replying! I hope you see mine.

Maria :)