Any Munsterlanders Out There?? General Chat

Discussion in 'Large Munsterlander' started by honeysmummy, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Thassian

Thassian New Member

Name:
    Alan
    The sire of the latest litter on c h a m p d o g s is Zeph's dad!!!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. cressey

cressey New Member

Name:
    cressey
    So sorry doggy emergancy and then lost you, as I was saying known to be a very vocal breed,also will mouth a lot Dilly still keeps doing it I dont mind for myself but could be scary for a non doggy person getting draged out to the garden with your arm in large dogs mouth very soft mouthed but now only doing it half the time insteed of all. Im off on my hols in a couple of days when I get back hopefully I'll have some good photos and try and work out how to get them on. your right about training a dream really responsive and also quite laid back.:p
  4. cressey

cressey New Member

Name:
    cressey
    Lovley face just like my dilly not so dark on the back about the same age I think Dilley born 14-8-08 in Scotland are they related? I really must sort out this picture thingy
    Cressey
  5. cressey

cressey New Member

Name:
    cressey
    Would have to agree with you, we dont hunt but the natural instinct is all there Dilly is always puting up birds and following scent, I have a young Springer also and they are great company for each other my two older dogs did'nt know what hit them when the pups arrived is Zeph water mad I cant keep dilly or Dot (the springer) out of it but Dill is by far the worst we live in an old Georgian house with a formal circal pond full of lilys and fish and I have a hell of job stopping her getting in it and often dont succeed.
    cressey
  6. Thassian

Thassian New Member

Name:
    Alan
    Dilly must be Zephs sister!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    That is Zephs birth date and I got him from Mo Gray in Larkhall near Glasgow.

Zeph loves the water and will wade/swim up the river all day if he could.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
  7. Thassian

Thassian New Member

Name:
    Alan
    Here is a photo of Zeph and his ltter mates can you spot Dilly.
    All the pups had names given to them by Mo can you remember what she named Dilly i might have some photos.

[​IMG]