Any other St Bernard owners? General Chat

Discussion in 'St. Bernard' started by brandy barrel, Jun 17, 2006.

1. sjpurt

sjpurt New Member

Name:
    sam
    hi my owns a st bernard called bear he is just over 2yrs old. i will get her to sign up and hope you can both talk and i will try and get some pics for you.

sam
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Berger

Berger New Member

Name:
    Nic
    Oooooh yes please
  4. novavizz

novavizz New Member

Name:
    Kaz
    I re-homed one once (through Boxer Rescue) - does that count!!!

I have a similar problem here too, only one other person with a Vizsla and she isn't often on-line!!:roll: :roll:

That is a lovely picture by the way.:grin:
  5. canarydog

canarydog

Name:
    dave
    Lovely dog'
    i couldn't afford the food bill LoL,
    how much price wise a week would you say?
  6. leospride

leospride New Member

Name:
    Dee
    Not a saint owner myself but they are nice. you have some lovely dogs there :)
    Leos' have saints in their ancestry ;) and look what great dogs' they turned out to be :grin:
  7. Berger

Berger New Member

Name:
    Nic
    Here here, well said:grin:
  8. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    You have gorgeous dogs - what breeding is your shepherd? She looks very like mine in the piccies.

I love St Bernards and especially wanted one when I was a child and a hotel owner down the road got one - Tara, she was lovely. My parents bought me a huge St Bernard toy calld "Bruno" for Christmas, instead of the real thing unfortunately.

There are two St Bernards that live in a house by a reservoir where I walk and they are absolutely gorgeous.
  9. Nicci_L

Nicci_L New Member

Name:
    Nicci
    Ours has gone to the bridge now but we still miss him he had a good life and lived until he was almost 10 - would love another one but own enough dogs already but maybe one day I will own another :D
    Here's some pic's of our old boy :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. Berger

Berger New Member

Name:
    Nic
    He was absolutely gorgeous
  11. Kanikula

Kanikula New Member

Name:
    Sam
    We used to have a recue girl called Ruby. She loved playing with our Russell D'For. Unfortunatly she died suddenly about 2 years ago :-(
  12. dizzylizzy

dizzylizzy New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Hi Brandy, i have two saint`s and your teddy bear look`s like my wee lad, i will get my son to show me how to post pic`s as i am a computer idiot`s , he look`s a lovely wee lad and nice to know there is another lunatic here too !!!!!!!!!!!!! nice to meet you.
  13. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    This is monte my old saint bernard
    he died of a heart attack on september 2nd when he was 11 years old (fantastic age for a saint bernard)

rest in peace baby miss you so much! he was a gentle giant with humans and cujo with dogs

run free big man

[​IMG]
  14. dizzylizzy

dizzylizzy New Member

Name:
    Liz
    awe Hahley i`m so sorry one of mine is dying of pre clinical cardiomyopathy and is living on borrowed time my heart is beaking at the thought of losing him, we lost our old one 3 years ago and i still cry , but my boy eased the heart break and we just rescued and old lady who was 6 last week , we have had her for about 6 month`s now and has turned from a bad of bones into a beautiful old girl , i dont think you ever get over loosing a dog big hug`s to you
  15. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    Aww im so sorry to hear about your saint, my heart goes out to you, they really touch your heart dont they
    Well done on take on a rescue girl and bringing her from skinny to health! LOVE TO SEE PICS PLEASE
    I really hope that when the sad day does come that you will be in some comfort of knowing you gave him the best you ever could!

my heart goes out to you lizzy and a big hug back! x
  16. dizzylizzy

dizzylizzy New Member

Name:
    Liz
    awe thank you ,i`m going to get my son to show me how to put pic`s on , Dilly (Dillon) is doing ok at the moment the vet is amazed he was given 9 month`s a year ago and touch wood he is no worse finger`s crossed but i`m sure Bella is a lot to do with it they play all the time and i`m so glad i got her they have such fun and play constantly , my poor house is suffering though hehe,
  17. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    aww bless, lovely he is doing well, fingers crossed it keeps that way x
  18. Amber08071

Amber08071 New Member

Name:
    Amber
  19. Berger

Berger New Member

Name:
    Nic
    What a babe. Please keep the pics coming. Looking forward to watching him grow.