Apartment building residents share a 'communal' bulldog General Chat

Discussion in 'Bulldog' started by Malka, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Azz likes this.

Apartment building residents share a 'communal' bulldog

[​IMG]

...[snip]...
    Full article and more photos of lovely Emmy here...

http://www.today.com/pets/d-c-apartment-building-residents-share-communal-bulldog-1D80124802
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    wow thats amazing.
  4. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    That's neat :)
  5. fieldy

fieldy Member

Name:
    Ju
    Does she know who her owner is???
  6. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    That's is what I was thinking Ju who does she actually belong too
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Emmy belongs to Doug Crawford, the building’s property manager, who takes her to work with him each day! :)
  8. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Read this in the Mail, at first I thought it was similar to ‘rent a dog’ but on the face of it, it sounds ideal for Emma and residents, just hope she won’t be used as a marketing ploy and hopefully rules are in place that she is not overfed and allowed her own space when needed.

Holli Beckman, Washington, United States,

Speaking for the management at 2M, I want to assure you that Emmy is indeed primarily cared for by our property manager, Doug. She will spend most of the day lounging in the leasing office with our team, returning home with Doug in the evenings. Residents are encouraged to come and say hello, and they will certainly see her out in the private dog park, playing with her fellow dog residents. Those who cannot or do not have their own pets may be able to take her for a walks around the property's dog park. We love the idea of giving back, once the building is open, we are hoping to collaborate with local shelters to host ¿yappy hours¿ where resident can interact with adoptable dogs. We would like to help these shelter animals find forever homes. We like to think of Emmy as the resident pup and pet ambassador here at 2M. She adores people and pets alike and is an important part of our pet-friendly community. Emmy is very loved! Her health & well being are our priority.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ared-English-bulldog-puppy-Emmy.html#comments
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @GsdSlave - I had not noticed that Mail article before - the one I posted only came into my inbox yesterday! :D