Baby Isis and Rameses Photos

Discussion in 'Pharaoh Hound' started by Kris and Baby Isis, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Kris and Baby Isis

Kris and Baby Isis New Member

Name:
    Kristen

Baby Isis and Rameses

Malka asked that I send you some casual pictures of Pharaoh Hounds, I have collected eight photos To be uploaded in three consecutive posts) that I hope help depict the breed's personality and traits.
    Main Information is:
    Kristen, Youngstown, Ohio
    Pharaoh Hounds
    breedia Name: Kristen and Baby Isis
    Photo 1: Pharaoh Hounds LOVE the sun, My girl will spend hours a day basking in the sun's rays. (Baby Isis).
    Photo 2: Contrary to popular belief, Pharaoh Hounds can tolerate the cold and snow. And often love to play in the white stuff. (Baby Isis).
    Photo 3: Most Pharaoh boys are really good fathers and often take over the role pf babysitting. This is Rameses and Baby Isis. Rameses was a constant companion to Baby Isis, when she was young and even today; she considers Rameses her 'rock'. Baby Isis Sunning.jpg BABY ISIS March Snow Copy.jpg Baby Isis with Ram.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Kris and Baby Isis

Kris and Baby Isis New Member

Name:
    Kristen
    Bonni, Meg, Malka and 2 others like this.
    Pictures of Pharaoh Hounds (post 2 of 3): jester pharrah.jpg nice pharrah pic.jpg Ramma posing SOMEWHAT.jpg
    Main Information is:
    Kristen, Youngstown, Ohio
    Pharaoh Hounds
    breedia Name: Kristen and Baby Isis
    Photo 1: Pharaoh Hounds are known as the jesters of the dog world. They are always trying to make you smile. (Baby Isis)
    Photo 2: They are also some of the sweetest, softest, most sensitive breeds. (Baby Isis).
    Photo 3: Pharaoh Hounds are engineered for harsh desert climates. Their big ears work as radiators to more effectively cool the body. (Rameses). A white tail tip is also highly desired since a lot of hunting in their native country of Malta is done at dusk. Usually a matched pair of male and female dogs is used. When I watch the hunting behavior of both my kids I can see the reasoning behind this hunting 'brace'. My boy runs full tilt focusing on the next ridge, the next hols, the next valley in hopes of finding prey while my girl is more methodical using her keen sense of hearing and smell to zone in on prey under cover. Add these two together and you would have the perfect hunting machine.
  4. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Malka likes this.
    Stunning photos Kris :049:
  5. Lacey10

Lacey10 New Member

Name:
    Eileen
    Malka likes this.
    Oh wow!!..they are gorgeous:)
  6. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Malka likes this.
    Such striking looking dogs - absolutely beautiful.
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Kris - I always knew how stunning Baby Isis and Rameses are, and I am delighted seeing them here on Breedia for everyone else to admire!

I absolutely adore them! :049: :049: :049:
  8. Bonni

Bonni Member

Name:
    Bonni
    Malka likes this.
    Beautiful hounds :007: :007: :007: