BC vs McNab General Chat

Discussion in 'Border Collie' started by Tibetus99, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Tibetus99

Tibetus99 New Member

Name:
    Tibet

BC vs McNab

Hello,

I recently got my dog Odin. He is 3.5 months old. The person who sold me the dog was selling him as a BC. I saw the pics of his mom who appears to be a BC but not his dad. However, as I was investigating through I saw that he appears to be very alike to a McNab so i would like to hear out your opinion.

PS. We love Odin independently, I am just curious of his breed.

.. His ears got more pointy since these pics.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Tibetus99 likes this.
    Sorry I'm no help as, to the best of my knowledge, we don't have McNabs in the UK. I agree that he isn't a BC though. Very cute though.
  4. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Tibetus99 likes this.
    That country code and the city I see matches Panama, not anywhere in the UK. He is probably just a mixed breed little dude. BC mix. Who knows what his father is? Mcnab dogs aren't very popular so he likely is not mixed with that.
  5. Tibetus99

Tibetus99 New Member

Name:
    Tibet
    Yeah you might be right. The reason I suspected him to be a McNab is becasue the seller claimed that he is pure so It made sense since he has short hairs etc. It can be as you say, a BC mix doe. I was not sure if he is a mix because colors and tail, tip of the tail also matches with a BC. He is full of secrets hahaha