Bloodhound Ears Questions

Discussion in 'Bloodhound' started by Mutts, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Mutts

Mutts New Member

Name:
    Helen

Bloodhound Ears

Hi
    I'm new on here and was hoping you could help me out. I have a product called Mutts Ear Mitts, they prevent Grass Seeds and help protect the ears after injury etc. I originally had them made for Springer and Cocker spaniels but I'm now being asked if I do them for many other breeds.
    I would like to help as many breeds with long ears as possible. As I haven't a Bloodhound model to measure, I was wondering if any of you would mind measuring your dog for me?
    The measurements I need are the ear from top to bottom and width and also from the top of the head just in front of the ears, around under the throat then back up to where you started.
    Many thanks for taking the time to read this and look forward to hearing your replies.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Hi Helen, I don't know whether we have any active members with Bloodhounds at present. Have you thought of visiting a Championship show where Bloodhounds are scheduled? I'm sure that Hound folk would be helpful if you asked to take some measurements.
  4. Mutts

Mutts New Member

Name:
    Helen
    Hi Carole
    Yes that sounds like a good idea thank you. I have put this post onto the general chat thread too as I need measurements for all types of breeds with long ears.