Boer Boel info please General Chat

Discussion in 'Boerboel' started by Trixybird, Oct 21, 2008.

1. pixytwinkle

pixytwinkle New Member

Name:
    jessica
    when we used to live in africa (botswana) there were two of these dogs that lived near by. both were lovely and so calm, although they did bark alot. very very friendly though. they are a very common breed over there, although iv never seen one in the uk.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. BoerboelMom

BoerboelMom New Member

Name:
    Ife
    The first time I saw a Boerboel at the dog park and I fell in love. I have a 7-week-old Boerboel puppy. They are obedient, confident, intelligent, dominant and territorial.
  4. Aran

Aran New Member

Name:
    Marzena
  5. Elana

Elana Member

Name:
    Elana
  6. Elana

Elana Member

Name:
    Elana
    Hi Marzena and Aran,

Love the little videos of your boy, especially the one where he's opening the water bottle, lol.

The BB's are a wonderful breed, aren't they?

I grew up with a BB/Boxer cross... learned how to walk, hanging on to him, and he was my best friend and protector for the first 9 years of my life. I loved that dog, and my parents never had to worry about anything bad happening to me when I was in his company.

Now, many (mannnnny) years later, Charlie, a smooshy faced baby BB/Bullmastiff has come into my life, and at eleven and a half weeks, he's the sweetest 'little' darling that one could wish for.

Would love to hear more about your experiences with raising your boy.

Warm regards,

~Elana~
  7. Ace123

Ace123 New Member

Name:
    Amar
    I have just paid a deposit for one. I have researched into them for 8 months. two extremely good breeders are sandaharr and claymore. I went with claymore as they are closest to me. other breeders I approached that no longer in the game mentioned claymore boerboels as being excellent breeders. cannot wait for mine. male. so the waiting list is a lot longer than a female.