British Sieger Event 2012 General Chat

Discussion in 'German Shepherd Dog' started by smokeybear, Jul 20, 2012.

1. smokeybear

smokeybear New Member

Name:
    smokeybear

British Sieger Event 2012

HOSTED BY THE
    WUSV WORKING GROUP GB
    AND THE
    GERMAN SHEPHERD BREED COUNCIL
    (Special Event recognised by the Kennel Club)

The Old Saltleians Rugby Football Club,
    Watton Lane,
    Water Orton,
    Birmingham. B46 1PH
    Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th September, 2012
    Judges:
    Males: Herr Gunter Schwedes SV
    Females: Herr Norbert Wettlaufer SV
    [/B][/CENTER]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. GSD-Sue

GSD-Sue New Member

Name:
    Sue
    Am looking forward to watching this especially the off lead gaiting.
  4. GSD-Sue

GSD-Sue New Member

Name:
    Sue
    Thought I'd post this here as well as in showing as lots of GSD lovers don't go to the show section,
    Really enjoyed the show. Change of judge to Richard Braugh as Gunter Schwedes has had an accident, Both judges spoke good English & gave their own verbal critiques which was good. Not too many failures in courage tests. Also was quite impressed by how many adults in non working classes gaited well off lead. Was interested to see one exhibiter had brought two long coat dogs from Germany for the long coat classes one youth one adult. Was worth his trip as he got first with both of them, Two dogs got VA & 4 bitches.Sieger was also from Germany Quattro v d Partnachklamm who I believe was also the Swiss sieger this year. Bitch Sieger was Veneze Ellie while Gucci was 2nd. Well done to the Cullens as both are bred as well as owned by them. The other two VA bitches are Latifi & van Dorssen's Santana v Arlett & Timman's Romy v d Ramonjayhoeve. I was personally extra pleased at the latter as this very kind Dutch couple had rescued me on the Saturday when I had caught my front bumper & pulled it off, fixing it for me & saving me a long wait for the AA.
    The only other dog to get VA was the Hall's Gavilles Esko.