BUA- The British Utonagan Discussions

Discussion in 'Utonagan' started by alady??, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz

Google will be getting accused of hacking next.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. alady??

alady?? New Member

Name:
    Lanie
    I have never thrown any claims anywhere Louise, simply answered questions !

No breeder has said any dogs will look like champions, generally a breeder can see in a litter who has potential. The British Ute is a breed being created all the owners know this, there is no false advertising at all :lol: As I said the breeders and owners see the dogs in the flesh and it it their perogative and choice. They always see the parents pics of adults etc etc...And I am sure no breeder would sell you one if your only intention was to do such a thing as we vet our owners and ensure they can handle one and that the dog will have a happy life, we dont sell to folks who seem hell bent on proving there own points!

There are no dogs suffering at all!! nor owners for that matter, maybe you yourself should go ask the British ute owners how happy they are and their dogs :?

Yes she has been already put to a well matched dog, pups are maturing brilliant and all have a lovely yet cheeky nature, if YOU go on our forum the owners will tell you so! Personally she has the perfect temperament for me, I think she is the bees knees :grin:

It is not the questioning, more like accusing, all our healths are out there, we have not lied and are perfectly competent at looking after the health of our breed, just because you dont agree doesnt mean you know better because frankly this thread shows how much certain posters dont!

The problem is accusations of falsifying eye certs....for goodness sake wise up! And it is only "these type of breeders" that Azz seems to allow you lot to speak to in the manner you do! As said over and over it is yourselves that are accusing, summising, misrepresenting, threatening with legal action re trading standards.... bla bla give it up eh?? We are doing what we are, our owners and dogs are happy, our club is doing great, our shows well attended, our healths and pedigrees in the open, we move on health experts advise, we DNA profile, etc etc.....now you have to find something else to moan about.... it is yourselves that are not happy not us our dogs and owners.. No-one asked for the thread to be closed, it shows more about the posters in here than the good ethics of BUA

Please do and may I suggest instead of summising, and accusing folk of falsifying paperwork that you get your facts right prior to making a complete *** of yourself the next time

Why cant you get the fact that a woman is sitting with over 50 eye certs for our breed, and that maybe just maybe she knows a lot more than you about the procedure involved :021:

s I have said, this thread was for genuine questions, I have no problem answering them but seems you have serious problems in healthy debate, it always seems to go down the road of unfounded accusation with little known FACT!! does it not, wether you think we are doing right or wrong by creating this breed we think it is right and so do many others.
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Have you really? Did you ask them about all the cached images too? Classic!:mrgreen:

Still, did you tell poor Loraine why you uploaded her personal info onto a public account without her knowledge or permission?
  5. alady??

alady?? New Member

Name:
    Lanie
    Meant to say all the cached pages I have found where not the eye certs in question, and no-one has furnished me with that link so I assume as I did that yes Dawn did not get them that way at all, and also since firstly you said it was emailed to you, then you said that you googled Pocoloco eye certs..???? Kia is not my dog!! nor do I even have her cert, and my account is not the same one as Sandras....soooooooooooooooooo dawn whats the true story??!!
  6. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    Maybe you could show me a few of your eye certs ... and prove your point instead of gobbing off.. not that it makes much difference as i shall ask some one that actually knows on Thursday..
    I saw two eye certs and both looked nothing like any of ours... :)
  7. Nicci_L

Nicci_L New Member

Name:
    Nicci
    I PM'd you with a link to a cert for a Pocoloco dog last night, I don't know if it's the dog in question but I can see a DNA cert, eye screen certs, and pedigree paperwork in that ''cached'' photobucket link - no account compromised anywhere - it was all in the public domain via google cache.
  8. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Let the lord strike me down if Im lying, but in all honesty, your approval, opinion and anything else you can muster, means zip to me, period!

Sandra had the copy of both eye certs in her PUBLIC PB account, couldnt give a flying toss what you say and you and her do as you see fit to ridicule yourself further.:mrgreen: There was also copies of pedigrees in colour and black and white, so quit being so stupid, admit your "friend" lied to you and for gods sake get over it!
  9. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    Alady - as you have just said your self you know so much more about eye testing than me because you have 50 certs there then please explain to me (if you will) why pocoloco Cocheses Brae - Has its forum filled in with two different coloured pens??? Even when the owner has signed, she/he has signed in blue and dated in black - how odd.
  10. Anne

Anne Global Moderator

Name:
    Anne
    Please note: Content on external websites is not our responsibility, and links to external websites are only removed when they point to illegal activities.

We may also at our discretion, remove personal information such as names/addresses/telephone numbers if they are posted on the public board - if this has been the case please use the report post icon to let us know.

With regards to health testing results - this is classed as public information if the tests are for dogs used for breeding, as it would be available to any potential owner. However, we do not allow 'naming and shaming' on Dogsey - so the thread will be removed, once people have had an opportunity to read this post.

Also a question for sandra4534 - can you tell us why you share the same IP as Susie D? Multiple accounts are not allowed on Dogsey. Please use the contact admin section to let us know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.