Bull Arab Pictures Photos

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by karley, Feb 28, 2007.

1. karley

karley New Member

Name:
    Karley

Bull Arab Pictures

Here is some pictures of a bull arab x rhodesian ridgeback.
    There is a lot of confusion what this breed looks like or wether it even exists so here it is.. as she gets bigger will post more.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Isnt she cute:mrgreen:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Lynn

Lynn Member

Name:
    Lynn
    Awww she is lovely.
  4. Niknak

Niknak New Member

Name:
    Nick
    She is gorgeous - my mate has a Rhodesian so it will be interesting to see how she differs. Niknak
  5. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    Beautiful! :smt007
  6. karley

karley New Member

Name:
    Karley

She looks more like the bull arab but they are normally a lighter colour she got her colour and a ridge (that only comes up when she barks )from the Rhodesian. :)
  7. lizdll

lizdll New Member

Name:
    liz
    R bless shes so cute i hadnt seen one of these before so thank you for posting your pics gorgeous :grin:
  8. Tania

Tania New Member

Name:
    Tania
    lovely pics - one lying down with legs like a frog (lol), looks exactly the same posture as the staffy x we have!
  9. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    Aww beautiful baby dog. really like this breed!
  10. loveabull

loveabull New Member

Name:
    Donna
    I have never seen this breed before, she is so cute
  11. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    They are a type more than a breed, even the dog in the pictures is a crossbreed.
    dawn.
  12. sky_high_bluest

sky_high_bluest New Member

Name:
    dave
    yer maybe but still a cute ickle pup!
  13. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Indeed, scrummy pup!
    Dawn.
  14. bignick

bignick New Member

Name:
    nick
    she is a cute pup plzzzzz let me have her lol
  15. karley

karley New Member

Name:
    Karley
    The breed bull arab is a certified breed of dog not a type as is the ridgeback once you cross breed them they could be down graded to a type not a breed but now that she is 7 mths she looks exactly like a bull arab...

the people that breed pure bred bull arabs would certainly be pretty annoyed with saying that they are a type of dfog not a breed...

The purebreed bull arab is no longer cross breed to get a bull arab it has to be a bull arab cross bull arab to bepure breed so it is actually a breed of dog not type:)
  16. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Hi Karley.
    Can you show me the breed standard for the Bull Arab breed.

You may find the links below interesting and clearly state the "Bull Arab" is a type of dog litterally consisting of anything!

http://www.boardogs.com/Bull_Arabs.htm
  17. karley

karley New Member

Name:
    Karley
    As I am in Australia I am not only familiar with this website I also know a couple of the breeders that you will read and see on this website..
    I am waiting from Anthony from Fortini Bull Arab Breeders to call me after work so as I can give you an incredibly correct ans for your question..
    Yes you are right bull arabs can and are crossed with just about everything depending on what they are breed for as you are probally aware most bull arabs are hunting dogs and are cross bred accordingly but they are certainly not all crossed.. So I will get back to you asap about the breeding standards.... I would prefer to give you an answer straight from the breeders mouth:)
  18. karley

karley New Member

Name:
    Karley
    Not trying to disagree or fight with you just know a lot of breeders that would disagree with calling a bull arab a type and not a breed. We are very proud of our Aussie Pig Dog!!!!!
  19. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    No Karley Im not being awkward, I am very familiar with this type of dog, I have working Terriers and have a keen interest all types of hunting dogs. I see the Bull arab as the same as a Lurcher, a dog specifically crossed to do a job.
    Dawn.
  20. neffy

neffy New Member

Name:
    ali
    nice looking dog
  21. deej

deej New Member

Name:
    Deej
    I Had a Bullarab/Mastiff/Harlequin. Beautiful big tan bitch she was very smart and learned so quickly, she was also very good with other dogs and even other animals, i had a cat and two ducks as well and i have pics of her curled up on the outside couch asleep with the ducks (gorgeous pic)
    i am a very big fan of the bull arab they are beautiful dogs who as well as being great hunters are wonderful family pets.