Bulldogs - how many types are there? Questions

Discussion in 'Bulldog' started by SLB, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Ken mollett was behind the VB ...
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    ahh thanks Murf :grin: Im not up on the bull breeds :p
  4. Lonsdale

Lonsdale New Member

Name:
    Jessica
    Maybe you should read the relevant posts again and you may understand what was being said - You may find you have misunderstood.
  5. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    I just noticed
    Leavett..
    Mollett..
    Barnett...
    All founders of bulldogs types and all with 2 t's in their surnames .spooky ..lol
  6. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    thanks. i have read all of the other posts. however i am replying to the fact that you said this:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
  7. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    Hi All
    Bare with me i,ve just been informed of this thread and will read from the start ,again i,ll make my posts as i see it based on experience and the literature of some posts.
    cheers kinzy
  8. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    If this being the case please explain to me where my own dogs are not bred properly? and explain to me where the KC recognises the Bull terrier without a height/weight standard where this will vary from breeder to breeder? I recommend you research differ STRAINS of alternative bulldogs as some programs actually match what people deem as a breed?
  9. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    A very close minded post
  10. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    Codswallop post, I know Jessica and know she would not use a forum to advertise her pups are you serious?

When others start thinking they can determine what YOUR own chosen BREED is with absolutley no knowledge of lines, is this deemed PERSONAL?
  11. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    You have Mollet type bulldog kinzy?
  12. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    correct 2 differ recreations of differ eras in time
  13. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    they remind you of wolf lookalikes? LMAO ok i must see differ with my pair of eyes.
    the similarities end their? know what you mean nope but can see what your insiuating (very uneducated post)
  14. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    oh but you can be bothered trying to smear others good work? says it all dont you think
  15. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    ha ha ha thats all i can say about this post, theres a good advert on tv just now...i suggest you go to specsavers:)
  16. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    So you have seen Victorian Bulldogs? this is my breed and i am only too happy to educate you in them before you make a mockery of the SWEEPING STATEMENT RULE
  17. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    Correct although DDB was added in early nineties
  18. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    im not making a sweeping statement. i have seen victorian bulldogs, im interested in all the bull breeds, and have done a bit of research, and from what i have seen and dogs i have seen ive seen alot that all look different from each other.
  19. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    Yes Murf i do and i,m sure the owner of the forum Azz will confirm i,ve been around a long time, even longer than dogsey..lol
  20. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    Could you please tell me where you have seen these dogs in the UK? if you give me an area i could hazard a guess on what you have actually seen is a VB, in fact i,ll just look at your area and i,ll let you know whether you have just ASSUMED dogs of varying types are in fact VB,s
  21. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    i think you need to calm down a bit, your comments are coming across a bit rude.

if i ask someone what their dog is and they say "victorian bulldog" then i am likely to believe them.. who am i to say to them "oh no its one of these" it annoys me when people assume what my breed is so if some one says they have a VB then i will believe them, we have had a couple in at work, and they have never looked the same sort of breed. im going off what i have seen, im sorry if i dont know as much as you :roll: