Can anyone explain this in a pedigree ???????? General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Heather and Zak, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Spookle

Spookle New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    why will exersise be a problem?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Pita

Pita New Member

Name:
    Jackie or Jay
    Because of the very different requirements, unless you have lots of time to do them seperatly which you will have to when they are pups anyway.
  4. Efes123

Efes123 New Member

Name:
    Phil

Aye, I suppose you're right. I just don't like the idea of letting them go to an RC, or worse being pts.
  5. Efes123

Efes123 New Member

Name:
    Phil
    Excellent, best bit of advice on here, and I agree 100%.
  6. boobah

boobah New Member

Name:
    lorraine
    A def no,no in my eyes :roll:why oh why would anyone think this is ok to do,xxxxxxx
  7. mozzy

mozzy New Member

Name:
    Queenie

Spookle, if I'm correct I think you joined one of the Husky forums recently, go back to the Husky forum for information etc and also check out the Siberian Husky Club (the official GB breed club) website to gain an insight into this breed of dog. And please don't take this post the wrong way, my intentions are very good!!
  8. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Actually thats not true, they had a lot of problems getting rid of the last litter. There are a few threads at NIS with people stating i cant believe these lovely pups still do not have a home.
  9. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Think you need to get the facts right there, Ela was from the last litter and 3 were booked before they were even born . . One bitch was left when they were 5 weeks old as she was going to a breeder who decided she didn't have the room. She was a bit of a bossy madam with other bitches so a lot of time was taken into making sure she had the right home. In the end she went with her brother as the people wanted two NIs (they fell in love with both at 5 weeks but took a couple of weeks show they would be ok with two) they managed to convince the breeder they could cope. So at 8 weeks all pups went to new homes Now at 6 months they are all doing well with one happy in the USA.
  10. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    SO this breeder gave a new owner TWO littermates??

ANd only had THREE booked before breeding??

Thats not good!!!

I would expect a good breeder to have at least 10 names on a list before having a litter (providing the breed is known for larger litters)
  11. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Ok so

Exported 1 litter 8 week old pup to America (not to scary hey)
    Gave a new owner 2 pups (totally irresponsible lets hope she can cope when they 12 months and pushing there luck eh?)
    And not sure who Mum is and or cant fill out a pedigree.

Sorry find it disgusting begaviour from a breeder and sending a scared little pup by plane to America she must of been desperate as surely would of been better going to a Uk home so can take back if any problems and could of met and vetted owners.
    And a new owner will struggle with one NI let alone 2 and especially one she held on to as was so dominant.

No surprise really money talks
  12. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz

:roll:
    Maybe you should see this thread.

Edit - sorry forgot link not allowed, what about this statement then from the breeder.

Hi all, here they are again our homeless pups :( now 15 weeks old ,as I've said before aint so small now lol .
    Enjoy
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2008
  13. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
  14. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
  15. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    If you look at the thread right this is NOT from the breeder in question which is Cabales but is a kennel called Creed . . .
  16. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    The pup was not 8 weeks when he left he was 12- 13 weeks and the woman from the US really wanted him and footed the bill to get him over there. He was fine with the journey and has a great life over there!
  17. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    When we go to New Zealand i will be taking Kiesha with me. Yes i expect she will be scared on the flight & yes its a hellava long way but i'm still taking her. I'm sure the puppy was & is ok after the ordeal of the flight.
  18. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    I'm not on NIS now Raz but i can assure you (name) encouraged me to buy a puppy from this litter hence why i had bookmarked the thread, i was told this pup was Cabales. If you are saying there is a kennel called Creed that Cabales was selling these puppies for then thats fair enough but i can assure you i dont lie & am just giving you the information i was given. I would be happy to provide the name of the person to you in p.m so you can check it.
  19. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    No problem mis understandings happen, i don't like being called a lier any more then you do thats why i got a little denfensive! :mrgreen:

The bitch was bred by Cabales and the owners (Creed) had an acdental (Sorry can't spell today!) litter from her and there dog (not sure where he is from). I think Cabales tried to help out because they were having problems rehoming all the pups.
  20. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Were these pups free to good home??

I will assume there were no health testing down or line checking..

Accidental litters are irresponsible owners
  21. ALLODALEY

ALLODALEY New Member

Name:
    shaun
    Looking back in this thread how have creed kennels been brought into it ?.