Can anyone explain this in a pedigree ???????? General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Heather and Zak, Oct 7, 2008.

1. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Wow these NIs have losts of accidental litters cant blame the dogs just irresponsible breeders, they were obviously NIS registered.
    Great example
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Thank you for that Raz.
  4. ALLODALEY

ALLODALEY New Member

Name:
    shaun
    Hey Julia ,yes they where all registered and the only mistake if you want to call it that ,was that the litter wasn't planned ,but as in life we weren't the 1st and im sure we won't be the last ,Just for the record , apart from the litter not being planned all our pups had the best ,from start until the day they all found new homes ,but just to reitterate yes we were irisponcible for not planning the litter .
    Shaun
  5. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz

Pups were standard price in the litter i'm talking about that Raz has now clarified although price was negotiable as the pups were 12 weeks old at that time if i remember correctly. I was not told about an accidental mating & assumed things were in order at the time. I did not speak to the breeder only a third party member of NIS.
  6. ALLODALEY

ALLODALEY New Member

Name:
    shaun
    Yeah ,ok Liz but just to let you know i am Shaun (CREED) and thanks to Rachael (Raz)ive now been dragged into this topic and to say i'm not happy is an understatemet
  7. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Were both parent's hip scored and eye tested BEFORE the mating??

If the answer to both off those are NO then they didn't have the best did they!!!
  8. ALLODALEY

ALLODALEY New Member

Name:
    shaun
    Look im not going to bull**** you and say yes they were because they weren't however one of the conditions where that if we had the Dad scored then pending results the pups would be seen as full inuits ,Just for the record His score was 15 and when our girl Hestia's hips had gone back into place we also had her scored and her score was 14 ,both a well under the mean average ,hope ive answered your questions well :002: ,
    Shaun
  9. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    SO the NIS just suit themselves regarding registering pups..

Whats the point in a COE if no one bothers to stick to it

What were the individual sides scores??

Isn't the mean score 17?? so thats not "well" below it

Actually why am I surprised any more:roll:
  10. ALLODALEY

ALLODALEY New Member

Name:
    shaun
    Wow ur quick to answer have you got a life ? ,look im not going to debate the issue with you, you asked ,I cant be asked in bull****ting you or any1 else ,ive never hid anything about my dogs or the litter we had ,and im more that happy to answer your questions if you keep it civil:roll: ,as for the scores of the dogs lets be fair louise if i would have said the score of them both were 10 you would have still said that was rubbish :grin: ,ive been watching various threads about the Ni's and it very much looks like there is a witchhunt going on every oppertunity people get just to stick the knive in they do ,Now i knew it was only a matter of time before we got dragged into it ,all because we didnt plan our litter ,maybe we should be shot a dawn ?Would that suit you ,
  11. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Yes I do.. the horses field has been poo picked, the dogs walked, the dinner made, the floor hoovered and the washing is in the tumble..and I work part time at nights..so I am allowed to sit here and answer this quick..

Sorry can you point out where I was not civil??

I never said they were rubbish..I said they were close to the mean score..after you said they were WELL below it..

I asked what the individual sides were as people fail to see why you shouldn't use unbalanced hips!

Yeah most NI owners and breeders use the "picking on NI card...we are used to it..
    Its not sticking the knives in..its showing the breed and breeders for what they are..its finding out the truth and letting other people know..

I won't answer this so quick as I am about to go and collect my daughter from school:002:
  12. ALLODALEY

ALLODALEY New Member

Name:
    shaun
    Then i shall start with an apology for you then Louise ,to me it just sounded a little aggressive ,but saying that im i guess im a little deffensive as i been dragged into this debate :-( right as for the scores our girl hestias score were 7-7 so an even 14 :002: and our boy Tala was an 8-7 ,obviously giving a total of 15 ,< as ive said i'm more than happy to answer any questions about my dogs as personaly ive got nothing what so ever to hide and I think they are absoulutley stunning dogs the both of them :002: ,

Shaun
    P.s dont envy you with the horse pooh pickin up :mrgreen:
  13. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Sorry to drag you into this, i didn't mean for you to get thrown to the lions on this. I was just clearing up some facts put forward by Liz.
  14. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Ok i'm lost are you Creed or Cabales Allodaley?
  15. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Lol i thought i was just clearing up some facts posted by you Raz.
    Am i now a lion?
  16. ALLODALEY

ALLODALEY New Member

Name:
    shaun
    Hiya Liz ,

I'm Creed, To clear up the confusion ;-)
  17. Nippy

Nippy New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    I know nothing about NIs, hip scores or much else come to that, which is why I try and stay out of these threads.
    However, why is it that as soon as an NI thread is started another NI owner joins the forum and launches into the melee.
    It takes two to make an argument and I don't think much, if anything, is being gained by these continual slanging matches.
    Me? I would just keep my head down and enjoy my dog :grin:
  18. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Ok, thanks.
  19. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    I took this from your web page Shaun.. Can you clarify the last line

NI aren't bred to pull sledges..

ALso the original Inuit dog is NOTHING like an NI
  20. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    ANd the other bits tooo please

21. ALLODALEY

ALLODALEY New Member

Name:
    shaun
    I totally agree with you :? ,but unfortunatly for whatever reason ive been dragged into this topic and its more of a case of defending myself and more importantly my dogs ,As a rule I dont get involved ,I'd rather leave it to other people to sort out :002: :001: