Can anyone explain this in a pedigree ???????? General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Heather and Zak, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Nippy

Nippy New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    I had realised that, welcome to the forum btw :grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. ALLODALEY

ALLODALEY New Member

Name:
    shaun

See here we go ,i come on here trying to answer your questions and all of a sudden you get clever ,very good Louise crack on ! I only come on here to put the record straight about my dogs and as for the history do you really think I wrote all that ?lmfao I aint that clever:002: ,HAve you not heard of copy and paste ,These were all things I read when I researched My dogs ,guess ill get slagged off now ,but as i say only defending MY dogs ,not that i have to justify me or my dogs to you ,Peace out !
  4. scorpio

scorpio Member

Name:
    Sheree
    Can I just mention that I sold two girl pups and two boy pups out of the same litter to two couples. They had been on my waiting list for months waiting for littermates as they had always had two together previously. Had there not been two boys and two girls in the litter then the ones waiting for the girls were happy to stay on my list until they could have littermates as they definately wanted pups of my breeding. Fortunately both families were able to have the pups of their choice, and have been delighted with them.

I think it probably depends a great deal on the breeds involved as to whether it is a wise decision to let two littermates go together. I never sold my pups to people that hadn't had setters before so possibly that could be why I haven't had any problems in that respect.

I can totally understand what others are saying about allowing littermates to go together though.
  5. ALLODALEY

ALLODALEY New Member

Name:
    shaun
    Thanks very much for the welcome ,unfortunatly Louise is making me feel as wanted a a fart in a spacemans suit at the moment !:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Have you not heard of "copyright infringement" ;)
  7. ALLODALEY

ALLODALEY New Member

Name:
    shaun

Oh Dear ! good point ,not havin a good day am I :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ,but does the same go for piccys of the nis too as they get bannded about on here a bit ;-)
  8. dsmem3429

dsmem3429

Very true, and I have to say I would be very careful of anyone breed owner saying their breed of dog 'would never bite intentionally'. No one can say that.
    Or that they are totally non-agressive.... try telling that to Tonto when he and Inca have had a scrap!

What I would also like to say is this is a new owner to the boards, who, whatever has put on their website IS seemingly willing to answer questions as jonestly as they can. So please let's not all jump on them at once.:mrgreen:
  9. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Depends. I have taken two copyright issues to a lawyer and won both. If you display a photograph on a public forum and display or incrypt NO copyright, then you'd have an awful job proving or winning anything. Of course, a link to a picture is perfectly legal in all respects. If you use anything "public" or for public viewing without displaying or stating copyright, (photobucket, youtube, FlickR etc )you, as they say "aint got a leg to stand on!!"
  10. ALLODALEY

ALLODALEY New Member

Name:
    shaun
    ok Borderdawn thanks for that :002:
  11. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    Hi.. dawn./.. off topic but just thought I would ask... as I use image shack for most of my photos.. does that give me copyright cover or not? I always find it so confusing
  12. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    You can state copyright Shona. If its a "public" thing, like Flikr or youtube, ts difficult as you have publically broadcasted your images without restriction. Can people view peoples images in imageshack?

Both times with me, people were profitting from my photographs, it was a case of proving I owned the pictures, just "showing" them on other forums wouldnt really be infringing your right as the owner.
  13. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Just like to say how refreshing to see a NIS breeder come on and defend himself to me shows he has nothing to hide and put his hands up to accidental mating so fair play he is not lying and hiding it under the carpet like the other NIS breeders.
  14. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    See the thing is these dogs have so many different historys and hardly any of them are the same..

If people aren't being told the truth on the breeders websites they are being misled...They aren't bred to pull sledges..never were..there are breeds that do that already..

NI were bred to be a wolf look alike pet according to the NIS president..

I am not slagging you off..I am pointing out discrepancies..

There have been numerous NI pts for aggression...also..so again being misled..

I am not slagging off your dogs either..I am simply pointing out misinformation..which is probably why the breed got to the state its in now
  15. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    She's right you know Allodaley.
  16. arctic.wolf

arctic.wolf

Name:
    Alison
  17. Greyhawk

Greyhawk New Member

Dawn, in Filckr you can set copyright permissions so this shouldn't be an issue as you have placed restrictions on them even though they are in the public domain. Underneath every photo you get the following (if you want to retain all rights)

[​IMG]
  18. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Thanks GH, didnt know that, appreciated.