Can someone help? Questions

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by Claire1998, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Claire1998

Claire1998 New Member

Name:
    Claire

Can someone help?

Hi everyone I’m new to this page.
    I have a blue staffy her names saphira. But Iv been told there’s bulldog in her. Was wondering if anyone could tell me if she is a full blue staffy or if there is anything else in her? She didn’t come with any papers. She’s one just over 1. If this photo doesn’t show her good I can post another one

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    berry likes this.
    Were you told English Bulldog or American Bulldog? I think it would be easier to see evidence of the former. I suggest that you DNA test her if this is important to you. The Wisdom Panel is fairly quick and cheap, and will tell you if there is any mixed breeding.
  4. Claire1998

Claire1998 New Member

Name:
    Claire
    berry likes this.
    Thanks for the reply. I was just told bull dog. Not that it matters either way, I would just like to know what she is. I will 100% look into dna test. Thank you so much for your reply☺️
  5. Brunniebabe

Brunniebabe New Member

Name:
    Gail
    Hello Claire,
    I don't know who told you Bull dog was in her but i'm shocked...your Saphira is a proper blue, you can get them all blue or with white, she as rose tipped ears and to know more you need to measure your dog also besides looking at her teeth and jaw line.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. Brunniebabe

Brunniebabe New Member

Name:
    Gail
    Claire how old is she at the moment?
  7. Claire1998

Claire1998 New Member

Name:
    Claire
    Thanks for you comment haven’t been on this in a while. Yeah I thought she was a blue but just wanted to hear others opinions. That picture you have there is like hers although I think she still has some baby there at the front if that’s possible? She will be turning two at the end of July. I will have have to measure her and post back and let you know.
    Thank you so much☺️
  8. Claire1998

Claire1998 New Member

Name:
    Claire
    Hi sorry i am only getting back on this it’s been a while. She will be turning two in July