chicken bone Health

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by katie134, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Andrew - we all love our dogs. Why else would we have them? I loved my last two - mutts of no known origin, and epi or not, I adored my Pereg. That is her on my avatar, doing as she often did, flonked by the open doorway watching the world go by..

The puppy I have now, and have had since she was just three-weeks-old and had to be bottle fed every few hours until I could wean her, is a cross-breed. An accidental mating between a standard Dachshund dam and a Minpin sire. She is the most difficult pup I have ever come across, but I love her. All 6kg of her.

She has been described as a Doxie on stilts which is a good description.

Oh, and as I am a raw feeder she went onto frozen raw chicken wings and necks once she was fully weaned. Never cooked bones though.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  4. katie134

katie134 New Member

Name:
    katie
    Hey Malka thank you for asking , his alot better his being alot more playful and there's been no more blood , his eating all his food again , so I'm very happy ☺.back to his annoying self lol .
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka and katie134 like this.
    What a relief Katie! I hate it when one of 'our' dogs are ill.
  6. katie134

katie134 New Member

Name:
    katie
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    I know so happy his a lot better , thanks for the support really appreciate it x
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Katie - if you hang around you will realise that all Breedia dogs are "our" dogs, as Carole put it, and I am sure that I am not the only one who is glad that Blue is back to himself again.
  8. katie134

katie134 New Member

Name:
    katie
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    Thank you it honestly means alot, your advice helped blue so much , it's great to have a site that can offer support like this x