Chodsky pes update General Chat

Discussion in 'Chodsky Pes' started by wildmoor, Nov 28, 2012.

1. wildmoor

wildmoor Member

Name:
    Pam

Chodsky pes update

May 2012 Chodsky pes can be exhibited in Sweden

From 1st January 2013 the breed will be allowed to be exhibited at Danish Kennel club shows
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Nice one Pam :)

What is the situation like with them in the UK / KC?
  4. wildmoor

wildmoor Member

Name:
    Pam
    Azz the UK KC are a waste of time they dont even appear to know their own rules, when i queried with them authority to compete the person I spoke to told me to put them on the activity register - despite that being against their own regulations as they are on the breed register of a FCI member country (Czech) - yet the Nordic countries are making head ways so hopefully they will get FCI recognition then the UK KC wont have a choice to give me ATC numbers.
    I have heard a rumor that 1 is on its way to the UK but dont know who or where, I know another one went to the USA again last month.
    They are now in most of the European countries now: Czech, England, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Germany Holland, France, Belgium, Norway, Finland, Switerland
  5. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    I think the FCI are always the fastest to add new breeds, they certainly recognise a lot that most other registries don't.

I will have to pick your brains for when we get around to doing the Breedia Chodsky profile! :lol: (see here for some info: Quick update and a sneak peak!)
  6. wildmoor

wildmoor Member

Name:
    Pam
    Hi Azz
    I have just joined a Norwegian Group and have this news also:
    Norwegian kennel Club Executive Board endorsed at its meeting to approve the CHODSKY PES 08.10.2012. Chodsky pes will be able to register and are on display at the national level in Norway from 01.01.2013.

so hopefully FCI recognition next