ckcs waterproof coat?

Discussion in 'Cavalier King Charles Spaniel' started by zoby, Jul 3, 2008.

1. zoby

zoby New Member

Name:
    ma

ckcs waterproof coat?

I can remember seeing a pic of a ckcs in a full waterproof coat - but cant remember whose dog it was :blush: well, i think it may be Harvey and Archie (Trixybird) :?

I am looking for a coat to keep Rogue dry as its more monsoon than summer here and God help her all she wants is to be out n about!

Anyone got any recommendations?

thanks xxx
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. mse2ponder

mse2ponder New Member

Name:
    Charlotte
    I'd recommend TRPD (googling that should bring up their site) - The site is a bit difficult to navigate, but they can make coats to your specification and the profits go to a dog rescue charity. They do all different kinds of coats: waterproof, wax, sun-coats, towelling coats and fleece coats etc. They're very helpful and their products are really good quality but reasonably priced too!
  4. Trixybird

Trixybird New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    I've got about everything else for the boys, but not waterproof's :lol: so wasn't us - sorry. x
  5. JoedeeUK

JoedeeUK Member

Name:
    Deejay
  6. zoby

zoby New Member

Name:
    ma
    I have found that site, thanks :grin:

could have sworn it was your two :blush:

Ahhhhh it must have been your pics!!!! thanks for that link :grin:
  7. Jessica

Jessica New Member

Name:
    Jessica
    If you didnt want a full one you could always go for a wax jacket like my pug has. They are fantastic and lined inside so nice and warm!!

[​IMG]

There's a neck cover that pulls up to keep the rain off their necks and Gracie really likes hers. That was the first day i tried it on her and it needed some adjustment :lol: