Confused by Registered Inuit!! Discussions

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by crestnut, Jun 19, 2010.

1. spot

spot New Member

Most definitely other rescue have other experience! Not one I know of that has gone into rescue has been taken back by this breeder.

Why was that one in rescue? Didnt he want it back - now theres a shock:roll:

I hope you do not ever slate doodle breeders cuz this is just the same thing! Exactly the same damn thing - tapping into a market - breeding cross breeds nothing more nothing less! One of the least respected breeders in the country as well!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. spot

spot New Member

:shock: We agree :shock:
  4. spot

spot New Member

6,000 pups? Not a puppy farmer then nooooo:roll: What I would like to say about that breeder would be blasted off the internet!

People and their money are easily parted by con men.
  5. rune

rune

I haven't slated anyone---just pointed out that Dawn was mistaken when she said no one paid a lot for lurchers.

Turned out Dawn knew about it anyway.

I like doodles!

Market forces are market forces.

rune
  6. rune

rune

That was 4 years ago and only the ones he had tattooed---so many more now.

Who said he wasn't a puppy farmer---who defended what he did?

I was pointing out that market forces were just that. And that people DO pay for lurchers.

rune
  7. akna

akna New Member

Name:
    Racheal
    Well :roll: i will order my new car, finish my home improvements and book a holiday shall i? ;-)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
  8. akna

akna New Member

Name:
    Racheal
    I explained earlier about the reasoning behind the advert. As i also said, if you really want to know instead of asking half of dogsey (i certainly havent got my crystal ball polished) ring them and ask!
  9. akna

akna New Member

Name:
    Racheal
    and yes Tupac and in a great mood thank you!
  10. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    lol... now now..u iz back,i was worried for moment ;-) :)
  11. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    She didnt mean that only one parent is hip tested, she ment its a one off test! so is not something that is paid out for before all litters! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
  12. crestnut

crestnut New Member

Name:
    lynda
    Ooohhhh Keep yar knickers straight lol I do believe after reading so much about these types of dogs that I maybe not get the right information from Breeder so have asked on Dogsey soooooo SHOOT ME
    Could you also show me How you got to the half of Dogsey amount!!!! so I know who I have not asked yet lol
  13. crestnut

crestnut New Member

Name:
    lynda
    Wow LOL Would hate to see your replies when yar in a bad one :lol:
  14. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

Name:
    Liesl
    Thank you, glad someone can read:roll: :grin:

People can defend their high prices all they like BUT I still do not believe for one second that they don't make a healthy profit from breeding, even factoring in 'good quality' food:roll: for all the dogs:002:

The only thing I can see that would eat into the profit is if a c-section or other medical intervention was needed.
  15. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Exactly, it is ONLY shows where the public have to pay entry that you cannot show a docked dog that was docked after the ban.

But numerically in a 12 mth period, the shows where entry fees for the public are extremey small .

Crufts being one of them, the LKA (because it is at the NEC) County Shows , and a few bigger venues , but the rest you dont have to pay to get in,!!

Stafford Showground hold a number through the yr, the public dont have to pay to get in there, Blackpool, you do,

Breed clubs, open shows and many a champ show you will find no entry fee, so in affect you can show a legally docked dog at any of these shows... and many people do, not everyone is bothered about going to Crufts you know!!
  16. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    No - but you still cannot show everywhere and if your aim is showing and wanting to travel then you should be informed.

ETA - living in a county where agricultural shows are a big thing - they make up a fair few of our local shows.