Dalmatian Discussions

Discussion in 'Dalmatian' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. annspot80

annspot80 New Member

Name:
    ann
    Its a hard life !!:lol:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. rigsbydoodle

rigsbydoodle New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    New to Dogsey - been useful already :D Just thought I'd share my pic!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
  4. rigsbydoodle

rigsbydoodle New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    How do you add a pic to your username?
  5. annspot80

annspot80 New Member

Name:
    ann
    hi there.
    Your dalmatian looks identical to mine, looks black and white to me. Would you beleive it that mine has exactly the same coat as yours lol.
    As for the picture, you need to go to user cp on the left side of main page, and it is under one of those categories - i know im useless - i did mine ages ago, and didn't even realise it lol.
    How do you get the main picture on here like yours ?
  6. litma

litma New Member

Name:
    k
    great news about the LUA'S Dalmatians that coming over getting them joined the kennel club registry.
    well done julie [tyrodal] and all your hard work getting thekc to accept them
  7. rigsbydoodle

rigsbydoodle New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    I followed some instructions randomly! Your pic needs to be "hosted" on a website (Mine is on picasa), open the image in the host webpage > Right Click > Properties > Copy the location and paste in the message: [​IMG] and it should work - took me 4 attempts LOL

Instructions here: http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=10395

Off to try the link you provided now... cheers for that!!

Jen
  8. rigsbydoodle

rigsbydoodle New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    Ha. Avatar uploaded after scratching my head over the 3.9kb limit! Finally decided .GIF was best! Thanks for your help :grin:

Rigsby is now sleeping, snoring and dreaming. Aaaah bless. Gotta wake him to go pee in the garden before I go to bed! (erm - the dog, not me) Something tells me he's not going to be so keen!! LOL
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
  9. roxi

roxi New Member

Name:
    Hayley
    My sister has always wanted a Dalmatian, and i am sure in the future will be in the position to have one :)
    Gorgeous dogs you all have ;)
  10. annspot80

annspot80 New Member

Name:
    ann
    Hello everyone. I bought my dally in november, dougal, and he is just soooooo gorgeous !!. Waited for years to get one, but it wasn't suitable at the time, but hey, the best things come to those that wait. When i figure out how to do pics, i will be posting them. Bring on all the dallys !!!
  11. Clarita

Clarita New Member

Name:
    Clarita
    Hello everyone, Am new here- just joined! About to own a Dally in two weeks time- a puppy! His name will be Sebastian or Seb for short :)! Am very excited about soon owning this fabulous dog! Have met Seb once at the breeder's house- he chose us ;-)! He is gorgeous!!
    Am reading up all about puppies and all about Dalmatians- trying to do as much research as possible. Hubby and I have much love to give yet we want to be the best possible owners/pack leaders as Cesar Milan would say.

Look forward to talking with you guys here.
    Any tips gratefully received too :)

Warm wishes, Clarita
  12. annspot80

annspot80 New Member

Name:
    ann
    Hello clarita. Although you have just joined this site for general dog information, i would recomend joining the british dalmatian club for obvious reasons - they will know a bit more regarding this particular breed.
  13. Clarita

Clarita New Member

Name:
    Clarita
    Have downloaded a membership form and contacted my local Devon Dal contact from the British Dalmatian club just now :) Many thanks for your message , too! Tried to register with the forum on BDC yet encounter problems as it was not recognising the authorisation code that they gave me- most bizarre! Will have to try another time- hopefully will be second time lucky!

How do you send members here a private message?

Hugs from a soon to be Dal owner( Sebastian 'Seb'), Clarita :)
  14. annspot80

annspot80 New Member

Name:
    ann
    i think you need to add them to your buddy list, and they need to have contact info on their profile. You would need this aswell for someone to contact you.
  15. CLMG

CLMG New Member

Name:
    Christine
  16. Clarita

Clarita New Member

Name:
    Clarita
    CLMG- Many thanks for the cool link:)! Loved all the fabulous pictures! You are a star!!

annspot80- thanks for your help, too:)!

Gentle hugs from East Devon, Clarita :)