Discussion split from NI and Utonagan owners thread Discussions

Discussion in 'Utonagan' started by janie, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    So it wasnt a routine thing he had wrong with him at all then, thats what I was trying to ask you! If he had cut his leg and was being stitched, that would be routine, but kidney stones are not normal at all.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    what is this? 20 questions?? For Hal this was routine - every year he was going to have to have accumulated stones removed from his bladder, or wherever it is they accumulate, I can't remember. Kidney stones are common in elderly mammals in general :roll:
  4. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    removal once a year of bladder stones is not routine or normal!.
  5. Heather and Zak

Heather and Zak New Member

Name:
    heather
    I agree not normal. Gnasher is it true that after his first op which he had as he was seriously ill that you were still going to use him at stud?:-(
  6. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    I am not sure what on earth this has to do with the subject of this thread, but no :roll:

Just got back from work, going to bed, nite nite.
  7. Heather and Zak

Name:
    heather
    This not true then?:roll:
  8. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    I have just been informed via pm (thank you xx) that a question I asked on the other thread related to this one is not going to be answered. So thought I would ask on here.

I know there has to be several people on here that have dogs related to, or are planning on using these dogs.

My question is can anyone tell me who Spider/Shaman who I believe are from the same litter dam and sire is.

Thank you :grin:
  9. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    First of all..Abbie..why is it not going to answered?? another dirty little secret or just they don't bloody know!

AND on the matter of Guide Dogs for the blind's hip scores!!!

The puppies are puppy walked until 12-14 months then sent to the training centres and trained beore being given to their "person".

When exactly do they hipscore these dogs?? and how the hell are they going to find enough dogs with a 0-0 hip score???
  10. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    I don't know. Very strange :roll: :roll:
  11. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Cant see any reason at all why Jules would not say who the parents were, let's give her a chance to come on and reply before jumping to conclusions eh? :lol:

I only asked because i think he's lovely.
  12. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    As far as I'm aware, they hip score etc the breeding dogs, not ones raised for working, might have been different when gnasher was told about it, or I may be wrong.

As I said to gnasher, you could always contact them and find out.
  13. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private

He is gorgeous Liz, one of my favs xxxx
    I always thought he was from a fluffy Olderhill dog called Spirit or Storm (can't remember). I could very well be wrong though.
  14. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki

No, of course it isn't, :roll: :roll: , I didn't post that, it was my doppelganger. :roll: :roll:

Don't try and make 10 out of 2 and 2 - despite assurances that it was perfectly OK to do so, from the point of view of Hal's health, as well as any future puppies, we decided not to breed from Hal after the chemical castration.

I have now scanned in the hip scores, removing any identification of course. i don't have access to Photobucket at work, so will upload the .pdf file onto this thread tonight.
  15. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki

I have absolutely no idea!! apart from loving the dogs, I know nothing about the workings of GDFTB - it was just what my vet wrote on the compliment slip attached to the green card showing Hal's scores.

I assume that GDFTB won't use dogs in their breeding programme with scores higher than 0?
  16. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    will have to wait and see eh?... could be anydogs hip score form... so was he on the kc reg then gnasher?
  17. Heather and Zak

Name:
    heather
    No it was your friend Tawneywolf posted it on behalf of YOU. It was what you posted on the Utonagan forum. Tawney just copied what you wrote on there. No doppleganger at all.:roll: So is Tawneywolf telling porkies then?
  18. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki

O for God's sake, you really are incredible. It could indeed be any dog's score - as long as that dog was called Hal and it was an unregistered dog.

Yes Tupacs, the certificate says he was unregistered :roll:

I expect the Spanish Inquisition was less tortuous :mrgreen:
  19. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    O God !! :021: :021: :021:

I WAS JOKING !! Being sarcastic. Haven't you got any sense of humour at all. Am I too sophisticated for you? Too childish? i really don't care, I think I just want to give up.

yes, my friend Tawneywolf posted that up for me, no she is not telling porkies, yes I was being sarcastic, yes it obviously fell on stony ground.
  20. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    And as a PS, yes I am going to shoot myself !!!
  21. Heather and Zak

Name:
    heather
    Why do you always say you are joking when you have been caught out. So the answer to my question re breeding after his op was a YES, not a no as you posted. You see Gnasher this is why people have great difficulty in beleiving your posts.:018: