Discussion split from NI and Utonagan owners thread Discussions

Discussion in 'Utonagan' started by janie, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    I've not been caught out - I WAS JOKING!! I have a very sarcastic sense of humour. O dear, I will never make you see.

Look, my way is to try and lighten things up when it starts to get nasty. My guess is you are a completely different generation from myself - I'm 57, and I am guessing you are quite a bit younger than myself. I was raised in an era when children spoke only when they were spoken to, and all this PC nonsense didn't exist about health & safety and all. It is just my way, I don't mean any harm by it. OK, I promise I won't be sarcastic any more, or joke. Or talk in superlatives which seems to upset you so much :roll:

No, the answer is not yes, it is maybe, or rather was maybe. We were worried after he had been so ill and nearly died that the old boy was past it, maybe not fertile any longer, so I asked the vet how long a male dog would remain fertile for, and she said for ever, and once he was back on his paws as it were, to use him at stud if we wanted to. In the end, we decided not to, although regretted that decision after his untimely death of course.

So I guess the answer is yes and no and maybe!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    I'm assuming that as well, as I said previously, I don't know. Next time I speek to someone from there I'll ask,unless I can find it on their website.
  4. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    deleted post....as i was wrong ! ;-) :blush:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
  5. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Ooo how exciting Tupacs - and I missed it!! what was you wrong about?

Ooops no, sorry, mustn't joke, not allowed :roll:
  6. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    blink and u missed it lol... but i dont mind admitting when i am ;-) :)
  7. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    I'm supposed to be working, well, I am working, but I missed my lunchbreak today because of a crisis in the Clinic, so am staying late to catch up but just having a little me time at the moment!!
  8. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    oh crisis sounds orrible..but me time sounds good..and needed :)
  9. Heather and Zak

Heather and Zak New Member

Name:
    heather
    You guessed wrong, I was brought up in the same era, I am 61.:lol:
  10. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    O OK, well, we'll just have to settle on the fact you have no sense of humour then, or at least no sense of sarcasm!! It's not everyone who finds sarcasm funny - it is supposed to be the lowest form of wit and the highest form of vulgarity after all!! So let's say you're just much posher than me then!!
  11. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Well, crises not good, but when they end well for the patient, that's all that matters.
  12. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    [​IMG]

No idea if this will be readable!
  13. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Hmm bit small - but I think if you zoom in you can see the name of the dog - Hal - I have blanked out all personal information.
  14. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    Can't zoom in - but looks very like Sirens form.
  15. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    [​IMG]

This might be a bit better, if it isn't sorry, this is the best I can do.
  16. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    If you hold your control key down at the same time scroll with your mouse, you can increase and decrease the zoom as it were.
  17. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Ah that's better, you can clearly see it is Hal's certificate.
  18. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    well thats a bva form :) but i cant read it :-(

if its Hals... like ive said many a time..i am happy you got him scored,and im happy he had good hips :) :)...even if it was done after the fact! ;-)

still doesnt convince me eddie was in it for the health.. or you for that matter :)
  19. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    And I still think that if the Guide Dogs for the Blind are only taking pups from parents with 0-0 hip scores they would NEVER find enough pups to go around..

I will ask my puppy walking friend:002:
  20. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Of course it's Hals - how many dogs do you know called Hal? sorry, that's not good enough. I want my apology please!! You clearly did not believe me that I had had Hal's hips scored, and now I have proved it to you, and you've got egg all over your face, you still won't accept it. If you hold the control key down and scroll in slightly, you can see it is Hal's certificate.
  21. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    I quite agree! I thought it was extraordinary, particularly bearing in mind that most guide dogs are labbies; it will be interesting to hear what your friend has to say, because we did have Hal scored a few years ago, so GDFTB might have had to relent a little,