Do NI's/UTE's etc look more wolfy than the recognised breeds? Discussions

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Alphatest, Aug 19, 2008.

?

Do NI/UTE type dogs look anymore 'wolfy' than the established northern type breeds?

1. Yes

49 vote(s)
    59.8%
  2. No

33 vote(s)
    40.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    then you should edit your web page! and take your lad with you to shows :grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    Give up. You are becoming a monotonous and obstropulous pest
  4. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    thanks I do try :p
  5. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    yes and you succeed. I wouldn't lower myself to pick on peoples dogs like you have done
  6. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    lol, I didnt make your dog out to be a victim, you did, Im sorry you have a nervous dog round other dogs.... honestly I am, but please dont play the victim card, or the ANIT NI bull, you came out all guns blazeing not me,
    :002:

I have never picked on a dog in my life hun, I spend my life sorting out dogs with problems...................something I love doing
  7. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    Really. Well if your advice as a dog trainer, about a 10 year old, happy, set in his ways dog, is to take him to shows which he does not enjoy, then I am glad I do not train with you :shock: :shock:
  8. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    I gave you no advice, you clearly have a great knowlage of dogs :lol:
  9. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    see your post no 281 :shock:
  10. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Poor Boris! can't you take him and leave him in the van, with the doors open?? At least that way he is still part of the "pack" and not being left home alone!

I am sure shows take longer than a few hours
  11. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    Don't you dare poor Boris. You viscious nasty person.

What we do with our dogs is our business and not yours.
  12. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    where does It say I advise............... your pulling at straws now.........:043: :043: :043: :043:
  13. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    I like to do well at everything I do, thank you again
  14. bete

bete

Name:
    Dave
    I have been reading this with interest and have come to the opinion that the various respondants to NI threads are simply a pack of self centred, vindictive, narrow minded, frustrated set of old bitches.

You have insulted my dog of 10 years standing. The most faithful dog I have ever owned in 50 odd years. This I take personally, hence my attitude towards both the posters and total lack of expected moderation on this forum.

I wish you well for the rest of your sad lives. You are generally a bunch of aselfikkers.
  15. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Sorry Abbie, you state:

Unfortunately Boris doesn't go to shows as he gets nervous in large crowds and so prefers to stay at home.

How can you possibly say one thing on your website and then expect people to believe the complete opposite?! I think you have been round certain people a bit too long, its sad to see.:-(

You are the quickest to pull people up on what they may say somewhere, please dont expect others to ignore what they read then dont comment, when its exactly what you do!:shock:

Ill say again, Boris does NOT prefer to stay behind, you make him stay behind. My "Tarn" hates racing, he totally cannot see the point, stands there watching manic dogs chasing an inanimate object. Do I leave him at home? nope, he comes with us and I walk him seperately and he plays with other dogs. He stays in the car, with the others, with the back up, with us all there with company, canine and human all day. I can tell you 100% leaving him behind is not an option, I accomodate my dogs needs regardless of what the others or myself CHOOSE to do!

Im not for one minute saying dogs shouldnt stay at home on occasion, not at all, but please dont expect people across the world to read your website and be so stupid as to believe your dog CHOOSES to stay behind while you take the others out, and also when you plainly state the dog is nervous in crowds, expect people to believe the direct opposite when you come on here!
  16. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Really Dave? Its surpising you saying that, its almost exactly what you said to me on the phone about JK isnt it?
  17. bete

bete

Name:
    Dave
    Yes Dawn for once you have said something that makes complete sense. That whatever you say on here is taken to mean the complete opposite.

Do not try to tell us that leaving our dog at home is 100% not an option. You viscious nasty cow. You DO NOT know our dogs, circumstances NOTHING.

Who are you to dictate to me?? I have sat here for years in the background reading what goes on but today has prompted me to say something.

How dare you insinuate that our dogs are not looked after properly.

We also accomodate our dogs needs and unless you have been to our house, seen our dogs and seen how they are cared for then who are you to summise.

Also Azz unless for some sick reason you enjoy seeing this continuous NI bashing then do something about it and restrict it to the original thread.
  18. bete

bete

Name:
    Dave
    No not at all. Making up stories now aren't you Dawn
  19. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    from what I have seen those doing the most NI bashing are the owners of the breed,
    I dont see why abbie was so upset about any of it, I said I found the breed to by shy, she didnt have to answer the post, but she did, she said she had no problems with shy/nervous dogs, then I flick through the web page and see boris has problems with nervousness in large crowds.......... you cant blame people for being confused
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.