Frenchie poop General Chat

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by My Henry boy, Dec 20, 2018.

1. My Henry boy

My Henry boy New Member

Name:
    Henry

Frenchie poop

Hi Guys, I have a frenchie that’s 2 1/2 months old, and I feed him 3 times a day 1/2 cup of his food ( blue buffalo brand ) we give him about 6 hours spaced apart. I’ve noticed that his poop varies and I just wanted to know if anybody has had this problem? His poop can either be well formed or sometimes it’s just watery which worries me. Henry has access to water at all times and we never give him anything outside of his puppy food. Any suggestions?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Hi there. What you have to remember is, that a 2 and half month old puppy isn't fully developed in terms of immune system, will suffer with worms which strip all needed nutrients puppies use to grow and stay healthy, so make sure the little guy is up to date with vax and worming tablets. Apart from that, if they are acting as normal I wouldn't worry to much, unless he starts going off is off his food or becomes lethargic. Hope this helps?
  4. My Henry boy

My Henry boy New Member

Name:
    Henry
    Thank you so much for your response. He gets his final shot on Saturday so hopefully all will be well, he has tons of energy and is eating and sleeping good, so you’re most likely right! He is my first puppy so I’m just a worried mommy :)
  5. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Aw bless. My little man is almost 18 months old now and I still worry, watch him like a hawk to make sure he isn't picking up things that could be harmful. He's all I have to keep me going and I don't know what I'd do without him?!
  6. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Aw your picture is so adorable. His little harness (sorry not sure of the correct term), he looks awesome!
  7. My Henry boy

My Henry boy New Member

Name:
    Henry
    Thank you so much !! I got it on amazon, it’s called the pawaboo...inexpensive and comes in handy :)
  8. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    I can't get very far with my boy usually, especially at the vets, the receptionist loves him and always asks for cuddles, so I'd be mobbed if I took him in one of those. Although saying that, he weighs 10kgs+ these days, and probably a bit more after spoiling him at Christmas now!
  9. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    I'm thinking of getting a new tattoo of his puppy (profile) picture, as I've got a musical themed half sleeve on my other arm!
  10. My Henry boy

My Henry boy New Member

Name:
    Henry
    Hahah I love that!!! Have you given him any human treats? Just curious , I’ve strictly stuck to puppy food for Henry but sometimes I really want to give him something I know he will like! I know he’s too young now but maybe eventually? Haha
  11. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    I must confess I do on the very odd occasion give him a tiny piece of leftover toast, or the offcuts of corned beef that I would just throw in the bin. As long as it's not all the time I don't see any harm? ;)
  12. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Also I just read your profile page and Henry's Birthday is 3 days before Bronson's, which is on the 6th. :)
  13. My Henry boy

My Henry boy New Member

Name:
    Henry
    Haha I think I might have entered it wrong! But Henry was born on October 4 2018. I’m new to this haha does Bronson like the cold weather? I have wooden floors and I always worry that Henry’s feet get too cold. His body always feels warm and at times his ears are cold, I cover him up but he doesn’t want to be covered.
  14. My Henry boy

My Henry boy New Member

Name:
    Henry
    How awesome! Love that , his pup is adorable! What about a pic of Bronson?
  15. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Ah ok, i have the same problems typing sometimes, I think I've got dyslexic thumbs! Henry should be fine on your wooden floors as Bronson's fine with the cold. He loves running round in the snow with that look of confusion on his face, when he tries to eat it, then it melts in his mouth and turns to liquid! As for covering him, perhaps he's ok as he is maybe?
  16. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Sorry, my bad, I meant my profile picture, which is of Bronson when he was a puppy, to get as a tattoo!