Frenchie weight General Chat

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by Leedsfrenchies, May 10, 2019.

1. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Malka likes this.
    Lol! My word, what a rude and horrible defense. It really tells a lot. It also confirms my suspicion.

You called the company and got an ingredient list? What? That doesn't make a shred of sense. Any legitimate product would have the ingredients ON the product. What makes you so sure that the list they gave you is legit? Like I said, mystery product that I can't be sure what's in it. I also read that its for working dogs, there's really no reason a French Bulldog should be on it.

You claimed also that you "didn't realize" you selected those options on your profile? Really? If you say so. You "highly" recommend a product that you can't even tell us what's in it.

I did my research high and low as well, and those products DO NOT have a readily available ingredient list. I don't think it's cool to promote them. As Malka said, you mentioned what you claimed they DO, but you don't mention what they ARE.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Leedsfrenchies

Leedsfrenchies New Member

Name:
    Buddy

I know mate but I'll apologise if I upset anyone I wasn't trying to promote or sell anything at all. Also I don't clame to be a registered breeder or shower all I wanted to do was show my boy off and share my experiences and what I used I wanted others recommendations on what they use and see there frenchies etc as I love the breed and have passion for frenchies that's all. If it looked like I was promoting ill apologise as I wasn't like I've stated
    Thank you mate
  4. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Malka likes this.
    His explanations haven't made any sense. He said he got an ingredient list by emailing the company before he gave it to the dog, but he didn't provide US with anything.

He claims to have "accidentally" selected there options that he was going to breed on his profile, which doesn't really make sense.

And this:

"I do not promote or are affiliated in anyway or shape or form I place the products there to thank the guy I bought the supplements off he is a third party official stockists."

This sounds like a huge lie as well. Knowing that it is too late to remove the photo from his profile, he tried to say he could just remove it. This sounds like someone affiliated with the company 100%. I suspect he or a personal friend is the "third party official stockist" that he speaks of.

Because he was extremely rude to me, I'm going to say what I think. You actually believe his claims when none of them make much sense or are substantiated?
  5. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
    Did I say I called the company I said I emailed so stood to be corrected. The product has all the ingredients on the back of each package.
    It's my dog and I will feed what I feel is the best and correct thing to do I never said feed your dog it feed your dog what you like. It's my recommendation as I've seen a difference in my dog I thought that is what a forum was about? Recommending things helping others been friendly and sharing a passion. I didn't realise I selected them options and I have changed them. If I've offended anyone I will apologise I was just trying to see what others do and what there frenchies are like that's all
  6. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
    If you wanted an ingredient list you could of said I'd of took a picture of the back of each product to upload and show you I'm a new member so didn't know how this site works. Also when I stated it was a photo to thank the guy it was a breeder off of Instagram who is an official stockist so I haven't just uploaded the picture here I uploaded it to my other social networking to thank the stockist I purchased from on the quality of service I was served that is all. If I was affiliated I would of uploaded a link to the website etc as I haven't even used the correct name of the brand doesn't make sense to think I'm an affiliate but like I say if I've offended anyone I do apologise and I didn't realise I was doing wrong genuine mistakes.
  7. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Malka likes this.
    I too find your “story” hard to believe... the picture with the products is damning enough but it also has the great taste, I love it.. 100%... and now it’s not a picture of your dog but one you took off Instagram? And you’ve changed your profile because you didn’t realize what you’d put on it... too many questionable things for me. To me you keep trying to dig yourself out but are digging a bigger hole instead.
  8. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
    No I never said I took it off Instagram I've uploaded it to both here and Instagram of my dog! I'm not going to reply to any more negative comments all I can say is I apologise if I've offended in a way I didn't realise was unacceptable I aren't digging myself in any hole to be honest it's only a forum?
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    And now you have changed your name from Callum to Buddy.

Anything else you wish to change?
  10. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
    That's the name of my dog?
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Chris, "Yorkie" is not a KC registered affix belonging to someone else.
  12. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    GsdSlave and Chris B like this.
    This thread seems to have become a bit confused - could we please start again?
    Chris didn't say that Yorkie was anyones affix, - just that she was from (presumably) Yorkshire at that time, and the name was misinterpreted as being a Yorkie owner. Someone else might interpret it as a liking for a certain chocolate bar!
    Leedsfrenchies could not be a show person as Frenchies of that colour are not permitted on the KC register. Yes, he could still breed, but would not be able to show or register them. In his original post, his boy looks fit and well, and he credits these products with this appearance. Yes, it did come across as an ad, but he has apologised enough for that.
  13. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
    I do not want to confuse anyone or let them think I'm premoting I have a serious passion for frenchies and just wanted to join the community I just like to share what works for me and my boy thanks Carol for understanding. I could have confused people but like I say I apologise if I've offended anyone without knowing or intending to
    Sorry again
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @CaroleC - no Chris did not say that. She was just saying that she had used Yorkie as a user name on a different forum. The same as I use the name Malka, which was my neighbour's name [her suggestion] as I did not, at the time, want to use my name - Juli - as I used that on a now defunct disability forum.

However, "Leedsfrenchies" is a registered affix that does not belong to the OP.
  15. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
    I don't know what a registered offix is? My understanding if you bred dogs you was the registered breeder I did not know that you could register under a name of such sort can I clear this all up if I may

1-i am not a breeder I don't clame to be.
    2-i do not show dogs
    3- I do not premote or try sell products
    4-i want to see other frenchies and see other people's reccomendations
    5-i am just an enthusiast

For all who I may of offended I do apologise it was not intentional if it came across I was trying to premote I wasn't and I certainly aren't trying to pass off as a registered breeder/company

So if we all could get off this and just get back to what I originally intended to see your pooches and just generally chat with like minded people it would be much obliged.

Kind regards
  16. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
  17. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
  18. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Actually Juli, the guy is from Leeds and he has a Frenchie. It's not a big stretch to think that it's coincidence that he combined his home town with the breed of his dog as his username.

I wouldn't know one affix to another because I've had no affiliation to the show world or even that of registered sports users so it's a mistake that can easily happen. As said I used Yorkie. I could have, at the time, had Yorkie Jade and I wouldn't know if that's a registered name either.

Can't we just put this to bed now and give the benefit of the doubt so as not to put other Frenchie owners off from trading news of their dogs?

I'm sure if there's any doubt it will show over time. Personally, I do tend to think that all of this may have been misunderstanding
  19. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  20. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Then how do you know it is a KC registered affix belonging to someone else?

As your accusing someone of using an affix that does not belong to them I think it’s only right that you should provide proof.
  21. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    I saw the name on FaceBook with people who were clearly breeding Frenchies. Doesn't necessarily mean that the name is registered though. But guy claims to have only ONE dog, uses a plural in the name. He initially claimed to want to breed, then took it back claiming selecting that option was an "accident".

For obvious reasons, I still don't buy the OPs explanations. He now claims he didn't upload a photo of the ingredients initially because he doesn't know how to use the site. Okay so what is stopping him now? We still would like to see.

Regardless of if you are promoting the products or not, it isn't really okay to "highly recommend" something without being clear on what IT IS. Many people's dogs have allergies and sensitivities and other people have ethical issues with certain products such as ones that use horse meat or do unethical forms of testing etc.

Since the ingredient list is hard to find and not readily available, you'd think that someone who "highly recommends it" and says that it is "amazing stuff" would try to make the products at least seem SORT OF legit.

That's also why it seemed more like product placement rather than a legit vested interest in the product. The post definitely did not seem like mere photos of a Frenchie. He also didn't really do a good job of making the product seem useful. There are no timeline photos, just fairly high quality posed photos of a dog.

There's definitely no "misunderstanding" here. There is an OP who is backpedaling when users point out legit things or issues about his posts. He also was beyond rude to me initially. I also think he knew how to use the site just fine. He mentioned multiple times he would take down the product placement. But of course it was already too late. Also I think he knew not to post a link or use the actual NAME of the product because it would be considered an ad or product placement and likely be deleted.

I'm going to leave this thread alone, but I'm definitely not giving the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited: May 12, 2019