Frenchie weight General Chat

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by Leedsfrenchies, May 10, 2019.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @GsdSlave - Vee, I was following links and now cannot find the main one, getting lost on

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ARCHBULLS-Leeds-frenchies-uk-480441605467314/posts/

and as I am not on Facebook I could go no further.

But I had found a site where they advertised not only KC registered Frenchies but American Bulldogs and Staffies, for sale and for stud, including a young Frenchie who should be available for stud at the end of the year. And as the OP had said on his now restricted Profile, he had previously owned American Bulldogs and Staffies.

OK - it so it was a co-incidence, in which case I sincerely apologise. Far too many changes, including now hiding his Profile, though, and all in the first day of joining Breedia.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Leedsfrenchies

Leedsfrenchies New Member

Name:
    Buddy
    I didn't wanna offend anyone and I will not use this site no longer and you'll find that's a name on Facebook not a registered affix? Also they are "ARCHBULLS" clearly not the same name so that isn't exactly evidence i will not be replying to negative people who just want to pick minor faults and all jump on the band wagon for genuine mistakes using a name on Facebook isn't a registered affix and the name isn't even the same.
  4. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Oh and just a note...

https://shop.bullymax.com/products/bully-max-tabs

A legit product and site looks like this. Ingredients readily available to be viewed right there on the page. No hidden labels, no vague ingredients.. No paragraphs of bogus claims. There are also customer reviews.

https://kingk9.co.uk/king-k9-nutrition/king-k9-muscle-and-performance

And here's your product. Ingredient list nowhere to be found. Bunch of claims of what the product does without any actual reviews or anything to support the claims.

The product doesn't seem legit at all. I would never feed my dog any of these odd supplements, but still. Okay that is the LAST thing I am going to post here.

PS
    Goodbye
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @Leedsfrenchies - fair enough Callum/Buddy. You joined, you posted, and whether ARCHBULLS-Leedsfrenchies is not the same as Leedsfrenchies, it is a wee bit to close for comfort.

And the fact that they breed and sell Frenchies as well as American Bulldogs and Staffordshire Bull Terriers, is merely a co-incidence that you had stated on your original Profile [now restricted/hidden] as such:
    was just a pure co-incidence.
  6. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    CaroleC likes this.
    I've checked the Facebook page, Juli. It says they are hobby breeders who have recently got the affix Archbulls. They only show Frenchies - no other breeds. The name of the guy is Archie. I can't find a website for Archbulls. The only thing that comes up is a link back to that facebook page.
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Facebook, Instagram, Picgram, all mentioning Leedsfrenchies. Sorry Chris but I am not going to go back following links to try and find all the details I found yesterday. Which all lead back to breeders with the name Leedsfrenchies.

And it is ARCHBULLS-Leeds frenchies uk who breed Frenchies, American Bulldogs and Staffies.

Maybe there are a number of breeders who all use the name Leedsfrenchies? Perhaps that is a common user name for people who live in Leeds and own a Frenchie?
  8. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Ooh i love Yorkie's, especially the biscuit and raisin one they did!