German shepherd info

Discussion in 'German Shepherd Dog' started by Stephen Scott Gurley, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Stephen Scott Gurley

Stephen Scott Gurley New Member

Name:
    Stephen Gurley

German shepherd info

How do I gets tips about dogs. General info on being a good owner and keeping my dog happy. First time dog owner..
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Stephen Scott Gurley

Stephen Scott Gurley New Member

Name:
    Stephen Gurley
    I actually probably need help using this site all together. I'm not to good at stuff like this lol. I'm probably not even doing the right thing right now lol
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Hi Stephen - welcome to you and your pup to Breedia :039: Is that your girl in your avatar? Please post some pictures of her to share with us and tell us all about her!

You are doing fine so far here - you have posted in a couple of sections so you have had a look around Breedia and have now found this one, the German Shepherd Dogs forum. If you want to ask questions specifically about your dog, or her breed, just post on this thread and someone with more experience than I about the breed will hopefully be along soon to advise you.

There is also the General Dog Chat section which is as it says, just general chat and not particularly breed specific about your dog

https://www.forum.breedia.com/dogs/general-dog-chat/

and you can, of course, post anywhere you want. A lot of people just go straight to "New Posts" so will see this as soon as they log on.

You ask for tips about dogs, general information on being a good owner and keeping your dog happy. Is there anything in particular you would like to know? Just post all your questions here, on this thread, and as I said, someone will no doubt be able to advise you on each subject.

I hope this helps :)
  5. Helidale

Helidale Member

Name:
    Carole
    Advetisement - reported.