Golden retrievers iinfo wanted. Questions

Discussion in 'Golden Retriever' started by beau, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S
    I am a Goldie convert:lol: my Oh always wanted one as a kid and we bought our first one 5 years ago, and I am totally converted and smitten:049:

She is a wonderful dog, she is half working, half show, she is pale cream, I prefer a darker Golden (the next one will be;-)) but OH prefers the creams. She sheds a lot, she has a thing for the dirtiest ,smelliest foulest water and mud, but loathes having a bath:lol:. Great with people,loves all dogs, and never had to worry about her with any animal. She takes it all in her stride.

She is very energetic, and easily keeps up with Mack, and then there is the grooming. I think if you have the time to exercise them, they can be an awesome family dog, Meg didn't find the snooze button to just chill in the house till about 18 months. Now she is either 100% energy outside , or snoozing in the house, and you have to step over her:lol:

I could not imagine, not having one in my life now.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. big paul

big paul New Member

Name:
    PAUL
    We have a 2 year old GR girl (willow) she is half work and half show,she is a lot darker than most, not as dark as they can get,yes there can be a lot of hair but a dyson copes with that:lol: they are a top dog i couldn't recommend them enough.
    O,if you whant a dog that says clean then dont get a GR..:lol: :lol: :lol: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
  4. GoldenGirls

GoldenGirls New Member

Name:
    Bb bbb bb

She is absolutely gorgeous!
    My two end up looking like yours after every walk!
    Goldens are addictive. :grin:
  5. GoldenGirls

GoldenGirls New Member

Name:
    Bb bbb bb
    Totally agree with you, Goldens are addictive.
    I have two of them and will breed from Lola next year....loads of goldens....heaven!!! :007:
  6. Delboy

Delboy New Member

Name:
    Derek
    Why wait till you are older before having fun with a golden Retriever. The only trouble is with them is you get one and you want more:grin: .