HELLO from Broc & Stella Introductions

Discussion in 'Weimaraner' started by Greyghostlvr, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Greyghostlvr

Greyghostlvr New Member

Name:
    Amelia
    Azz and My bear Yoji like this.

HELLO from Broc & Stella

Good morning to all the fur baby lovers out there :) I have two Weimaraners... one being Broc, who is a year and two months old and the other being Stella, who is three months old. I just love these creatures..... everything about them well, with a few exceptions. And I will post future questions about problems or issues that I am having with my Weimaraners. I look forward to hearing from you guys positive or negative. Have a good day
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Hello Amelia and welcome to the forum.
    Carole, Eddie and Merry the Beagles.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Hello Amelia, Broc and Stella, welcome to Breedia from Tikki Tikva and from me! :039:

Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of your fur babies - please do not hesitate to post any questions/queries you might have, because someone will usually have advice and answers for you.
  5. Innocence

Innocence Member

Name:
    Jane
    Hello there and welcome,
    Please do post some pics of you'd fur babies, no-one in the chat can get enough of them. There are some great people here with great advice to give all you need to do is ask. ;)
    Jane
    Xx
  6. Kikea

Kikea New Member

Name:
    April
    Hi, I have a 3 month old and I am trying to do comparisons of my wiem to others since I an super obsessing on the fact I can see his ribs (he is a rescue). How tall is your 3 month old and how much does she weigh? I appreciate your input mine was supposedly born on 6/16/18. TIA

April
  7. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Please note that this thread is a year old. Though it is possible that you may get a reply, the OP has not posted since October last year.
  8. Kikea

Kikea New Member

Name:
    April
    oh crud, well thank you