Help me choose a breed? (Border Collie or Whippet or Other!) General Chat

Discussion in 'Border Collie' started by toadvillage, Mar 22, 2013.

1. toadvillage

toadvillage New Member

Name:
    Charlotte
    We haven't decided yet! The name she has at the moment is the same as my OH's cousin's name, so we're trying to think of a new one. Hopefully we'll have decided by tomorrow, and I'll let you know!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. zoeyvonne

zoeyvonne New Member

Name:
    zoe
    Oh fantastic news and great she didn't have long to wait in rescue either, lots of pics when you can please x
  4. Pookin

Pookin New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Excellent news! I'm a bit jealous of all the dog shopping you are now totally justified in doing :)
  5. Bones68

Bones68 New Member

Name:
    Bones68
    Yay! Soooo happy for you, can't wait to see some pics :-D
  6. SneaksyWhippet

SneaksyWhippet New Member

Name:
    Gemma
    How exciting for you. Can't wait to see some pictures of your new girl!
  7. toadvillage

toadvillage New Member

Name:
    Charlotte
    Here she is! Her name is Luna. She had a good first night and just a couple of accidents in the house so far. Everyone loves her because she's so friendly - she just wants a cuddle from everyone. Really she's just the perfect dog! :grin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. Bones68

Bones68 New Member

Name:
    Bones68
    Omg! She looks beautiful & so lucky to have a new home :)
  9. Gemini54

Gemini54 New Member

Name:
    jacquie
    Hi I would go for a greyhound they are loving and do not need massive exercising,and very biddable crystalgirl
  10. catrinsparkles

catrinsparkles New Member

Name:
    catrin
    She's lovely, and I was only saying yesterday how much I liked the name Luna!
  11. Gemini54

Gemini54 New Member

Name:
    jacquie
    Hi i am thrilled she looks a real calm dog,you will have lots of fun,but when she is used to you,she willshow other sides to her nature once she is settled,you will have to start training her all good fun crystalgirl
  12. toadvillage

toadvillage New Member

Name:
    Charlotte
    Thanks crystalgirl, I think you are absolutely right that she will probably start to get a bit naughtier and test her boundaries in a week or two - I'm going to ring up someone our vet knows who does local training classes this afternoon and get her all booked in :) she already seems to know sit, stay and paw but I'm sure there's lots more we can teach her, especially as she's a BC!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2013
  13. Gemini54

Gemini54 New Member

Name:
    jacquie
    Hi yes they can run rings around us,you have to keep the stimulation up even a kong filled with something that will keep her amused crystalgirl