Help!!!! New owner to be- Tibetan Spaniel General Chat

Discussion in 'Tibetan Spaniel' started by RiverWild!, Aug 30, 2008.

1. RiverWild!

RiverWild! New Member

Name:
    Shelly

Help!!!! New owner to be- Tibetan Spaniel

Hi, I am asking this on behalf of my younger brother.

He desperately wants a Tibetan spaniel and needs to know everything he can about them, he is interested in obedience and showing mainly, but the family has never had this breed before, any info any one may have good or bad is much appreciated. We have told him he must do his home work throughly before he is allowed one.
    Many thanks

Shelly and Kyle(my bro)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Hi Shelly and Kyle :) sounds like you are going about it the right way .

I don't have much experience of TS im afraid, have you seen this Dogsey article about them?
    http://www.dogsey.com/tibetan-

I would suggest going to a few Championship or Open dog shows where they have classes for Tibetans. That way you will be able to meet lots of dogs and talk to breeders/owners who will I am sure be delighted to answer all your questions about the breed .

PS the next breed show near you will be the South East and East Anglian TSS show on the 11th November. If you go to the Pro Dogs site there is an email address for the Secretary, you will be able to get more details of the show from there :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
  4. RiverWild!

RiverWild! New Member

Name:
    Shelly
    Thank you ever so much, We will make a note of the date, and get in touch with them, kyle is going to start looking for shows where hey have classes once again thank you fr the info