Hetty, Dorset Olde Tyme Bulldogge Photos

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by IanIOW, Oct 5, 2011.

1. IanIOW

IanIOW New Member

Hetty, Dorset Olde Tyme Bulldogge

Hi Azz, here's a selection of Hetty from a pup upwards...Cheers..Ian.
    [​IMG]
    With Mum and Dad,Rose and Sir Alf.
    [​IMG]
    With Sir Alf
    [​IMG]
    With Emily.
    [​IMG]
    Bandit and Hetty.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    With Mum and Dad.
    [​IMG]
    With Dora.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Aww she looks lovely Ian - love that action shot of her, and her playing with Dora, who was a lovely dog and I was sorry to hear of her passing. How similar is Hetty to Dora in terms of temperament?

Bandit is looking well too - you know what I'm gonna ask for next don't you? Update photos of him :)
  4. TomtheLurcher

TomtheLurcher New Member

Name:
    Maureen
    What a beauty , interestingly one of my friends has one of these and Churchill insurance who use a bulldog in advertising would not insure the dog !
  5. IanIOW

IanIOW New Member

Thanks for the kind comments.Thats ridiculous really about Churchill insurance.Petplan and many others will insure them.....Cheers..Ian.
  6. IanIOW

IanIOW New Member

Hi Azz,Dora was a lot more of an easy going dog than Hetty and mixed very well and I think that was more to do with her upbringing when we lived on the Isle of Wight.She did a lot of shows plus regular agilty.
    What I have found with Hetty is that she thought of Dora as her mum and basically looked up to her if you can understand what I mean.Dora was one up in the pack order than herself.
    As we live quite rural she does not meet many other people than ourselves and after Dora died she became a lot more wary of strangers and the reason being is I think that she always used to have Dora with her.
    We did go through a stage with her just after Dora's death that she would bark at anything but she has now started to settle back down again.
    She is not as eager to please as Dora was and is quite lazy really but very clever with it.She is more than happy to curl up most of the day whereas Dora was always looking for exercise.
    She will be 4 next week and it only seems like yesterday that I picked her up from Paul in Burnley.
    I will take some new photo's of Bandit over the next few weeks as he is nearly 10 now and still definately number one dog here......Cheers..Ian.
  7. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    You couldn't make stuff like that up could you :lol: mind you some of these insurance companies are getting really strict on 'new' breeds. Presa's were added to the excluded breeds on M&S insurance a few years ago.

Sounds like you've got your hands full with her :lol: hopefully her new settled phase is here to stay.

I will look forward to seeing Bandits photos - the oldest AB I know! :)
  8. Dave1

Dave1 New Member

Name:
    David
    What wonderful dogs Ian.
  9. IanIOW

IanIOW New Member

Cheers for that Dave....ATB...Ian.
  10. snakeman

snakeman New Member

Name:
    Stuart