Hey, I've not been on this forum for a long while but I hope you are all doing well. I thought I wou Photos

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Kitkat_, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Kitkat_

Kitkat_ Member

Name:
    Katie

Hey, I've not been on this forum for a long while but I hope you are all doing well. I thought I wou

Hey, I've not been on this forum for a long while but I hope you are all doing well. I thought I would update a few pictures of Billy. He's now about 17 years old! Unfortunately he isn't in the best of health, he was diagnosed with kidney failure and a grade 3 heart murmur a year or two back. His teeth are quite bad, but he wont let me near then and he cant have a dental because it's too risky with his age and conditions, so just trying to keep in top of it as much as possible. He has also gone deaf and it's starting to get a bit wobbly on his legs. Though he still loves his walks and will happily plod along with me for miles and miles, hes still a happy boy, just a little more sleepy[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Hi Katie, nice to see you back, but so sorry to hear that Billy is not keeping well. I wouldn't worry too much about a grade 3 murmer - Tweed was a grade 4 - 5 when she started on Vetmedin and theophylline, her grade improved and she had three successful GA's in the last 4 months of her life. Kidney function can be a worry though - inevitably a gradual decline, but Billy has done well to reach 17 years. I notice his towel, this spell of hot weather is hard on our golden oldies.
  4. Andrew Sheldon

Andrew Sheldon Member

Name:
    Andrew
    lovely photos.....