How is everyone in the current situation? General Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Malka, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Helidale

Helidale Member

Name:
    Carole
    Thank you for your good wishes. It is hard to talk to him at present as we appear to be having a normal talk, and then he will tell me something that sounds very fanciful, and be annoyed that I doubt what he is saying. I have still not been able to find out what was causing him to be vomiting blood - I need a senior nurse or a doctor, and it is always the wrong shift! They only seem to want to tell me about the oxygen!
    My lift is not available today, or Tuesday. He would take me on Monday if that is when I want to go, but he is taking a friend for an admission timed at 7am. It is not a short distance, so I hate asking him to repeat the drive the same afternoon. I wonder if he would be offended if I booked a cab.
    Once I get to the hospital there is approx. a 400 yard walk along slippery corridors to the ward. I only just make it, and my legs seize up for several hours after. I certainly couldn't get there every day.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Helidale likes this.
    Aw, poor little Tikki. My guess is that she is more worried than is obvious Juli.

All those who are worried, scared or feeling unwell are still in my prayers and positive vibes are winging their way over no matter where you are
  4. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Malka likes this.
    Carole, have a word with the staff. They may be able to organise an orderly to push you in one of their wheelchairs when you visit.

Blimey, Chas sounds to be going through it. I do hope and pray he rallies x