How many Northern Inuit owners here? General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by micki, Feb 19, 2006.

1. running cloud

running cloud New Member

Name:
    Maggie
    Hi there I have ;-

Olderhill Alpha Pride Pet name Tala
    Olderhill Alpha Tali Kodi (Sadly have just rehomed her due to my Tala and her fighting too often!

Mahlek Poco Lupo Matsi

Mahlek Tamaska @ Shima Onida Tamaska
    And Ozzy
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    hi i have one in my 'pack'
    shoshone nokomis she is 5 1/2 years old and very healthy:grin:
  4. velvetvampyre

velvetvampyre

Name:
    Not for the likes of you lot
    I'm owned by Lucian ....my Lord of Light :grin:
  5. mcintosh1963

mcintosh1963 New Member

Name:
    Tosh
    Hi i have a 3yr old called Nanook
  6. Karisma

Karisma New Member

Name:
    Boudicca
    We have 3 adult NIs,
    Yukon Wolf Spirit (Hugo)
    Yana Cyrus (Riley)
    Olakhota Nahimana (Tarni)
    plus 3 4 week old pups and 2 Rottweilers, Bill and Benson
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
  7. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Welcome to Dogsey xxxx
    Would love to see pics of your dog from 'Yana', there used to be another 'Yana' owner on here, her dog was beautiful xx
  8. Karisma

Karisma New Member

Name:
    Boudicca
    There are pictures on freeads, Northern Inuits in Norwich. Can't see how to get a picture on here.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
  9. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    would like to see some pictures two as there is only one kennel name i know there. Who are the pups out of?
  10. Karisma

Karisma New Member

Name:
    Boudicca
    Don't seem to be able to attach pictures.
    Strangely Sutty also lists Olakhota Nahimana, we have had her 3 years so I don't know if it is the same bitch.
    Pups out of Olakhota Nahimana by Yana Cyrus.
    She is by Mahlek Innukatuk out of Mahlek Freya, Mahlek nearly all the way back to her Gt Great grandparents.
    Yana Cyrus (he has beautiful blue eyes) is by Yukon Yellow Hawk, out of Olderhill Alpha Arapaho, then some Shadowlands and Olderhill and Wigwam but again lots of Mahlek.
    Yukon was the Affix for a litter by Mahlek Windchaser out of Shadowlands Angua.
    If you can tell me how to attach pictures I will. thanks
  11. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    I have met Yukon Yellow Hawk and the lovely bitch who accompanied him. I guess your boy Cyrus got his beautiful eyes from his mum.

You need a photobucket account or some similar account to pop pics on. Would be fab to see your fur babies xxx
  12. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Sutty is Sue the breeder of your bitch, does she know you have bred her? Not heard of either Yana or Yukon affixs so would be cool to see some pictures.
  13. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    'Yana' have bred some gorgeous pups, one used to be on here but I think that the pics have all gone now:-(
  14. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Just wondering how old Cyrus is? I am curious which litter he was from , whether he is litter brother to the dog that used to be on Dogsey or one of the other Yana litters, if it was the second litter, I may have some puppy pics your boy.
  15. Karisma

Karisma New Member

Name:
    Boudicca
    Yana Cyrus was born 7/6/2005. He was bred by Lara Kay.
    Olakhota Nahimana was born 28/10/2005. She was bred by Sue Sutton.
    We got him and the bitch nearly 3 years ago from someone who was their second home, so they have had at least 3 homes!
  16. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Poor dogs and then to be bred from too! Was Sue contacted at any point about this? I know she would have any dog she has bred back and she should have been the first person to contact if they needed rehoming.
  17. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Yep, that is the Yana litter I have some pics of!! Small world and all that. I dug some pics out this morning but they are paper copies, I don't know if I have them on the old comp still. I am sorry to hear the dogs were rehomed so many times but glad to hear you rescued them xxxx
  18. Karisma

Karisma New Member

Name:
    Boudicca
    Poor dogs indeed HOW DARE YOU! They have a lovely home here and are well loved. We didnt get her from Sue, we don't know her and why would we contact her? We wanted more inuits and these were advertised, we bought both the dogs from a girl who worked at a vets, our understanding is that they both needed new homes, no idea of the reason. If you want to have a go at anyone find out who Sue sold her to in the first place and have a go at them or maybe at Sue, she obviously didn't keep in contact with the owner she sold her to or she would have known the bitch needed rehoming and might have had the opportunity to take her back.
    We have had her 3 years and this is her first and last litter.
    We have no idea who you are and why you think you have the right to have a go at us.
    If the bitch wasn't suitable for breeding for any reason surely Sue should have made sure the original buyer was aware of that and been encouraged to have her neutered?
    Both the dog and the bitch involved are fit and healthy family pets they are part of a moderately sized pack consisting of 5 dogs and 3 humans. We find your post and attitude offensive
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
  19. Karisma

Karisma New Member

Name:
    Boudicca
    werewolf thanx for your post would love to see pics of Riley our name for yana cyrus as a pup if you feel like photocopying them and snail mailing them we will happily refund any costs.
  20. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    I stand by my comment i dont agree with breeding from a bitch on her 3rd home as i would class her as a rescue. That aside what health tests have they had done?

I am not dispusting that they are loved but i am allowed to disagree with what you have done by breeding her. I call a spade a spade i'm afraid and wont apoligise for it.

With regards to the previous owner, you're right they should have gotten back in tough with the original breeder and not sold these dogs on. We signed a contract to say we would do this with all our dogs. If i had the paper work and knew the breeder i would still have gotten in touch and let them know i now had there dog esp if i wanted to breed. But thats just me i guess.
  21. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    You are welcome xxxx
    Once you have made enough posts on this forum (not sure if it is 10 or 20), we can private message each other and I will get the pics to you, I hope Riley's pic is amongst them xxxx