I have to ask - what is the problem? Discussions

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Jem, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Efes123

Efes123 New Member

Name:
    Phil
    What, like people? :) Humans must be the most diversly bred mammal. I think there's a difference between temperament an characteristics.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. upallnight

upallnight New Member

Name:
    Valerie
    I don't believe it has anything to do with the societies at all. There are good and bad breeders in ever dog breed but it seems that almost every post ends in a slanging match and the NI owners are always being taken to task just because they own an Northern Inuit dog even although they have nothing to do with unscrupulous breeders. I love this breed of dog and have met some really wonderful dogs and people who love their dogs and would do anything for them!!! The dogs health and welfare are their prime concern. We fell in love with these dogs 2 years ago and are looking forward to getting a pup one day soon.
  4. smileyfaces=]

smileyfaces=] New Member

Name:
    Daisy

aaaah...i feel so stupid
    whats a NI or BI or UTE?
    im good with dog breeds but not with intials as my brain is the size of a pea (so be sympathetic;-) ) :mrgreen:
    most arguments on forums are just basically people getting a bit overheated about something they disagree with. ever since a very ignorant (the ignorancy coming from myself!) argument i had on a diferent forum a long time ago (coming up to three years) i have been very careful when where and what about when i pick a fight which i tend not to do:mrgreen:
    anyway, as ive already said, im a slightly strange person and dont understand the thread...any explainations:?: :mrgreen:
  5. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    NI = Northern Inuit
    BI = British Inuit
    Ute = Utanogan
  6. smileyfaces=]

smileyfaces=] New Member

Name:
    Daisy
    there goes my whole 'im good with dog breeds' thing.
    :shock: :grin:
    thanks xx:mrgreen: