If NI are so unhealthy................... Discussions

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by liz & kiesha, Feb 12, 2009.

1. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy
    Yet more Jackanory..... anyway I think this thread has moved on!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy
    like you can remember:roll:
  4. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    I clearly remember you saying to me at a show and after you had had a few, that you would not breed form your oldest bitch again cos of the way she is with other dogs, and cos she was such a bad mum and you had to put the pups on her for them to feed, and it was clear she was not maternal and didn't like being a mum, yet you are planning to bred her again if you havent already?
  5. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Nooooo, nobody would breed again from a bitch like that Marie, give Ursula some credit! That would be aswell as her having a long coat wouldnt it? Not gonna happen if the NIS breeders are doing the right thing is it!
  6. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    BD you should know by now that cos I am not with the NIS or TIDA and am not a sheep that follows the flock, I am of carse lying about everything I say :lol: :lol:
  7. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Well I was hoping I was wrong, and you were, such a shame for the unsuspecting new owners bred out of a bitch that will attack other dogs, and if its Zella? a longcoat too! Very very dissappointing, still the NIS committe can tell advise her against it, then we can see how genuinely interested in the breed she is.
  8. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Oh thank you for making my day thats so so funny
  9. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    Yes Zella is a long coat but is the youngest, though is the daughter to the dog I was ref to (Shey), she also isn't great with other dogs and had her first litter last year. Ursular uses shock collars now to keep them under control, so are now very well behaved :roll:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
  10. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Well apolgies for geting the dog wrong, I did wonder as she only whelped last July was it? So another litter then, within a year?

Are you serious about the shock collars Cheyenne? Ursula?
  11. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy
    Jackanory, Jackanory and yet more Jackanory......

Yes marie you do get accused of lying alot, cos you do and are right now, and Borderdawn sad that you believe it!