I'm new here, but would love to know what breed this beautiful boy is Questions

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Ninabu, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Ninabu

Ninabu New Member

Name:
    Nina

I'm new here, but would love to know what breed this beautiful boy is

Hello,
    I have met many breeds and mixed breeds in my life, but I'm not exactly sure what Fide is. He comes from Spain. I assume he's an American Staffordshire mixed with a rough haired Podenco. What do you think?

Thank you for your time.

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka likes this.
    For me, it is too difficult to even hazard a guess. He looks a lovely cross bred dog, and personally, I would be tempted to do a basic DNA test to see what his parentage was. Others here would say just love him for what he is.
  4. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Malka likes this.
    I'm in the 'love him for who he is' camp :).

Whatever his heritage he looks to be a happy, friendly, good looking lad
  5. Ninabu

Ninabu New Member

Name:
    Nina
    Thank you very much for your response. I love him just the way he is, I have been planning to do a DNA test, but before that I thought to try and visit this forum to ask what others think.

Thanks again :)
  6. Ninabu

Ninabu New Member

Name:
    Nina
    Thanks for your response. I love him just the way he is, but I would like to understand his behaviour and why he does this or that by understanding what breeds he has in him if that makes sense. I find that understanding a breed of the dog makes training and understanding better. I always need to know the breed of any dog I foster or own. It just helps me understand them better. That's just my personal opinion of course. I think that I will try the DNA, hopefully that can give me some guidance though it may not be correct.

Thanks again :)