Imported bully kutta General Chat

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by realdeal, Mar 11, 2012.

1. realdeal

realdeal New Member

Name:
    mas

Imported bully kutta

hi folks just discovered you lot..looking forward to chatting an learning more as i go along.a couple of years back i planned on importing a bully kutta from pakistan.when i did get round to it i got a pair..i wasnt sure what i had let myself in for little was known about this breed apart from it fearsome rep..now i realise its the best thing i have ever done they both have a great temprement and a presence that few breeds have.if you go to youtube an click onto /handle removed/ you will see what i mean.i want to introduce this breed to you all in a positive light.hope you enjoy .hope to hear your opinion an fedback..
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    People have been importing Kutta's for a good while ,you will find a few posts already on here about them ...
  4. realdeal

realdeal New Member

Name:
    mas
    i aint to savvy with this site yet havnt found my way round yet.:shock:
  5. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    What were the parents used for?
    Why did you import them yourself?
    Did you have a litter or were the other two pups another import?
  6. realdeal

realdeal New Member

Name:
    mas
    the parents were kept as guard dogs to an family estate but as you prob now this breed is also used for illegal dog fights..sad but true.i have always loved big breed dogs so when i saw bks i was facinated with there size an presence,but slightly dubious.but as i got to know them an seen there temprement all doubts have eradicted..an those pups werw born here not imports.
  7. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    If you knew that, what made you import dogs where the chances of those (dog-fighting) traits being passed down are relatively high?

Why did you breed brother and sister? I assume they were pups from the same litter and the litter you had were from them. Inbreeding is wrong - and if that's what you did you have greatly increased the chance of genetic disease for those pups, and the risk of cancer.

And why is your dog chained up? Aren't they family pets? Or are they just some 'guard dog'/breeding machines that are kept outdoors all day long and chained up. If I saw a dog chained up like that I would report them to the RSPCA (who will probably get whiff of this thread anyway)

[​IMG]

Sorry if I'm wrong but I don't get a good vibe from you - it appears that you imported these dogs not as family pets, but to breed, yet you admit yourself you don't really have a clue about the dogs, and it seems nor of breeding. Exactly the sort of owner these dogs don't need.

I love bull breeds - but too many people who don't have the foggiest end up buying them, and worse, breeding them. I wouldn't class you as a dog lover - and would bet you are just here to 'advertise' the fact that you are a breeder - your youtube handle will be edited from your post.
  8. Tang

Tang New Member

Name:
    Pat
    Well I'm glad you reposted one of the pics Azz as I didn't have a clue what the dogs were. Must say it upsets me every time I see a dog chained or tied up but I understand it isn't against the law to do this as long as they have water?

You see it all the time here where dogs are mainly kept all year outside in horrible conditions and only taken out of their enclosures for the hunting seasons. Heartbreaking. But at least those Cypriot owners are not 'pretending' they got the dogs as 'pets'.

Have to say that the original post did sound a bit to me as if they were trying to drum up interest in people buying these dogs?
  9. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    This is the pic i remember when I hear people talking about
    Bully Kuttas...
    [​IMG]
  10. realdeal

realdeal New Member

Name:
    mas
    wow how quick you are to assume so much!! i didnt breed brother an sister as you obviously dont know there are other people with the same breed in the uk,which was how the pups where breed..an the fact that i saved these dogs from a possible life of hardship in there native country counts for nothing.the dog was only chained up so i could take a photo of him..does he look mistreated or under fed to you.have i advertised any pups anywhere?i was an am very proud of my dog an infact was at a dog show recently organised by ABR UK which was very enjoyable an a great day out.people are very fast to judge i just wanted to share an make aeople aware of this beautiful breed.you seem to think i have my own agenda?but you are intiteled to you opionion how ever assumptous that maybe.i have nothing to hide or else i would not have joined this forum.i have even made enqiries to get this breed registered an recognised in the uk.
  11. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    You'll have to excuse me for being presumptuous, but we've seen it a million times before.

If you truly love these dogs, and you are breeding them (regardless of what your breeding practises were before) I hope you do right by the breed and from this day forth you strive to never inbreed, and only select parents that are *not* aggressive in any manner (to dog or human) as well as of course being fit and healthy and of sound temperament. Get their hips scored too.

If you don't, there will be a lot of trouble ahead not just for the breed, but the owners, not to mention the dogs - and if we adopt laws similar to those of Sweden, for yourself as well.
  12. celli

celli New Member

Name:
    jane
    While I personally think those are very handsome dogs and no doubt fine in the right hands, I also see the next must have acquisition for idiot's who want to look big and intimidate people.
  13. realdeal

realdeal New Member

Name:
    mas
    i can understand your concerns you must come across all sorts an your scepticism is justified to a certain degree.although im not quite sure what you meant by past breeding practices?that was the first time i have had a litter and it was to none related parents of good temprement.i am not planning on any more litters for a long time,your advise has been noted an appreciated.
  14. 3dognight

3dognight

Name:
    phil
    wow...its just a dog..come on folks...iv got one comming next week for a stay.unfortunatly the owner cant find any boarding for this dog..just another breed put down...what do you do with a dog who has no fence? put it on a chain, do they guard?hell ya..whats wrong with that?are they dangerious,yes...do you have to be responcible? yes ..any way.just another slam for the breed....i think this dog is stunning and thanks for the pic.good luck to you and have fun with your dog
  15. DoKhyi

DoKhyi New Member

Name:
    DoKhyi
    Moobli likes this.
    I sadly can't see any good coming for this breed in the UK as it will attract the profiteers breeding them and the d***less wonders and who want a dog purely because it's big, looks intimidating and is known as aggressive. That's the curse of a 'gladiator' breed though and it won't be the first or last.

And yet another breed proving what a mockery the DDA is. Ban one large breed with a reputation as a fighting dog and let another in. Ain't politics sponsored by the gutter press grand. :lol:
  16. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Spot on (sadly)
  17. Kerryowner

Kerryowner

Name:
    Stephanie
    I just looked at this dog and thought what a great candidate for the men who are what I call "SB/SP" type of owners (small brain and small, er, certain other part of their anatomy :blush: ) to enhance their inadequacies as people and make them look intimidating.
  18. labradork

labradork New Member

Name:
    labradork
    Exactly. These types of dog are not pets and frankly I'd hate to see something of that size and power in the wrong hands. There is no need for them in this country.
  19. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    What a nice welcome...I think it rather unfair to accuse the OP of breeding brother and sister and leaving his dog chained in the garden all the time, just because a picture of it chained is shown.

To be fair that could be said about most breeds.
  20. IanIOW

IanIOW New Member

What about the women who want to/do own them ? lol.
  21. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Or those that neither have small brains or er, willies :lol:

But seriously, I can see the pov - for the most part it is those types that are attracted to these types of breeds... something I find really disheartening, so many people who own/breed these dogs couldn't be further from the types of owners they need.

I think people like me and Ian (and many other bull breed owners on Dogsey) are the exception, and sadly not the norm.