Irish Staffordshire Bull Terrier Discussions

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. bale844

bale844 New Member

Name:
    JO
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. bale844

bale844 New Member

Name:
    JO
    are any of these working please? jo xx
  4. Luke

Luke New Member

yes they are working perfectly, and then if you apply a little magic and vualla
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    you should be able to see your lovely lass
    best wishes
  5. bale844

bale844 New Member

Name:
    JO
    thankyou, jo xxx
  6. Mac1

Mac1 New Member

To place at the end: Affix
    To put or attach before or in front of: Prefix

Eg. "Smithstaff blue boy" Smithstaff being the PREFIX in this example.

Eg. "Blue Boy at Smithstaff" Smithstaff being the AFFIX in this example.

;-)

Some Very interesting reading on this forum :grin: especially the stafford posts.
  7. Shadowboxer

Shadowboxer Fondly Remembered

Name:
    SB
    An affix simply means an addition before or after. The name "Smithstaff" in this case is an affix whether it comes first or last.

If the kennel name comes last that is a suffix. Therefore "Smithstaff" in the 2nd example is a suffix.

You are correct with prefix which comes at the beginning.

SB ;-)
  8. Mac1

Mac1 New Member

Great to know im not as clued up on the "KC" in's and out's as others. :lol:

Mac ;-)
  9. snakeylady

snakeylady New Member

:grin: Hi I'm new here but found this forum when I was researching my girls breed and pedigree. I rehomed my bitch when she was 2 years old and although she was obvouisly 'staffie' she was not your typical staffie - I always suspected she may be Irish but it wasn't until I went to the EAstaffie rescue day and met a really nice couple [Diamond Dogs Kennels] who told me to go home and check her pedigree. It tunes out she is Kaos Kennels[ ch. Sky & KK's Blue] on her dam side back to Ch. Pyshco through Petes Blubell - on her sire's side she has Grand Tusker Thugee and Queenies Fighter through to Brindle Thugee and B. Kalai & Mischief King and Quenns Trickster. She is called Storm and is blue [will try to post some pics when I can get her to stand still :grin: ]The temprement is absolutely brilliant - I used to breed and show dobes and I can say that this little bitch is the friendliest, happiest dog I have ever owned. She is a fantastic envoy for her breed as everyone who meets her over the park comments on how sweet she is - she may have a 'fighting' pedigree but luckily has yet to demonstrate this!!

Anyhow sorry about the long post but I am really quite excited to find she belongs to a long and 'distingushed' heritage :grin:
  10. bale844

bale844 New Member

Name:
    JO
    hi snakelady, do post some pics when you can, i cant wait to see what my lil blue princess will turn out like!! my remi is a blue but has champaigne brindle in her colouring too. shes 13 weeks old now, jo xxx
  11. snakeylady

snakeylady New Member

Hiya Jo-will take some pics this weekend- your little one is absolutely gorgous - how cute is she!!!!!!! how old was she in the pics?
  12. snakeylady

snakeylady New Member

Hi Jo - you're girl is absolutely gorgous - how old is she? - will take some pics of Stormy this weekend and post.
  13. Long

Long New Member

Name:
    Jonathan
    hi there, new at this so im not sure if im posting in the right place, is this like instant messaging or do you have to wait for the site to be updated, when will i get replies from people should i post and come back later ? oh and who knows alot about the irish staffy/
  14. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley

hi long! i have a staffordshire bull terrier, but i love irish ones!

well its a forum, so u have to wait till people reply! so just keep checking

hi and welcome btw! :grin:
  15. bale844

bale844 New Member

Name:
    JO
    hi snakelady,
    remi was 7 weeks old in the running pics + 12 weeks old in the ladylaik/bambi ones!!
    shes now almost 14 weeks old.
    i cant wait to see your dog as remi is also kk sky + blue bred on mums side + psycho is in the 5th generation on dads side too. jo xx
  16. Long

Long New Member

Name:
    Jonathan
    hey people, just about to put up a pic of my dog diesel! he is a irish staffy, the pics i have at the moment is when he was about 8 weeks old, he's now ten months old, actually he is ten months today now i think of it. Does anyone know do the irish staffy's have any pitbull in thier blood line even if it is not a recognised thing because he now looks alot like a blue pit! although he has a brilliant irish staffy history: Bloodline = Psyco, known champions= CH psyco, CH Molly, CH Sky & CH paddy of plymouth. oh and where do i post the pics??
  17. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    hi long u can post them here! or u can post them in the dog picture section!

as far as i know the irish stafford is a breed of its own!
  18. Long

Long New Member

Name:
    Jonathan
    Hi everyone, now its probably quite dipsy of me but i cant seem to figure out how on earth to post a picture, someone pls help?
  19. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
  20. ay finn

ay finn New Member

your club sounds cool we have a simmilar events in the north west sibtc hold meets for irish staffs and american bulldogs. a frame, weight pulling ect
  21. ay finn

ay finn New Member

i all so have an irish staff allong psycho lines